Fixed! for 3 dollars...
Here's what happened: when I replaced the master/slave cylinders, the threaded connector that screws into the master cylinder didn't screw back in all the way and was loose - and leaking. I guess the master cylinder wasn't threaded deep enough, but I didn't have time to wait a few days for a new part. So I put in a rubber o-ring in between the bolthead and the cylinder. This seemed to do the trick after bleeding the clutch and such. Fluid level remained full, and no problems driving it.
Since this all happened last night, I didn't have the time (or daylight) to check it out, so I went out there today, thinking I was gonna jack the car up and see the slave cylinder press out, then depress (as a broken one should) Well, I didn't even need to jack it up. My friend stepped on the pedal and fluid sprayed out where the rubber o-ring is. I guess the pressure built up so much that it bubbled out and leaked. Anywho, went and bought some smaller I.D. o-rings and a couple washers. Installed a washer and a real small fat o-ring, tightened that bitch up, and all is well.
Oh and bled the hell out of the clutch again. Advance was a little peeved I ordered a slave cyl. this morning then told them I didn't need it after all, but oh well. Car is driving, and it only took 3 bucks and 20 minutes of work.