cant find type r lip and prelude side skirts - Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum
Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum User Control Panel

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum > 2G MX6 (93-97) > 2G MX6 General > 2G MX6 Appearance Mods
Register Home Forum Active Topics Garage Garage Photo Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

Mx6.com is the premier Mazda MX6 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2-4-06, 14:39   #1 (permalink)
Banned
  Total: 47 Power: 0

cant find type r lip and prelude side skirts

ok ive been searching everywhere and cant find them. I searched the lip kits sticky and the links that lead to the type r lip i cant find [shizzle] on cuz they didnt give a staright link to the product, just the site. and i cant find anything on the side skirts.

the only site with the lip is this and im just looking for it cheaper. http://www.grounddynamics.com/merchant/mainpage.htm

heres some pics of what im looking for :

1994-01 JDM Acura Integra Type-R Lip with 1997-up Honda Prelude mugen side skirts thats what they goto
dj2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2-4-06, 15:03   #2 (permalink)
  Total: 1477 Power: 5

http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150952 (JDM Integra Lip!)

in the very first post he gives a bunch of sites to get the lip, the skirts are really hard to find i know that, but no clue as to where to look sorry.
Kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 15:15   #3 (permalink)
Banned

thanks kansas karma to you after i spread some around
Old 2-4-06, 16:52   #4 (permalink)
  Total: 273 Power: 5

im pretty sure these are the same ones. if you look closely at the first pic you posted you can see how the side changes angles, it just looks more drastic in the one i posted. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-...spagenameZWD1V

also, this place has them under prelude mugen side skirts but when you click on it, it wont work. might want to give them a call. http://www.revpm.com/html/Honda_Hond...e_97_-_01.html

heres another place: http://www.bodykits.com/fullview.php...option_price=0

wanna know what really sucks? last year i found a pair on ebay goin cheap locally. i was going to pick them up myself if i won but for some reason when it came to the end of the auction i didnt bid because i thought i would be paying 60 dollars in shipping....im an idiot. i could have had them for 80 bucks.....one of the few things i regret when it comes to car parts.

Last edited by ozmojo1; 2-4-06 at 16:56..

ozmojo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 17:16   #5 (permalink)

well you got me all excited ozmojo. revpm is one of my sponsors so i am trying to get in contact with them and talk to them about the skirts. i called three different number on thier website but couldn't get ahold of anyone, probably because of the weekend, i'll call agian monday and see what kind of price and availabilty they've got.
Old 2-4-06, 18:25   #6 (permalink)
Banned

lemme know what pricew they give you when you get ahold of them
Old 2-4-06, 18:33   #7 (permalink)
  Total: 633 Power: 5
Eskiv Champion

Ya, I was suppose to buy a set of those side skirts locally but the seller is now ignoring me. I'm just trying to find a company in Canada that is distributing the sides and I'll be buying them.

MetalMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 18:38   #8 (permalink)

well i will get in touch with revpm monday, i 'll see what price they would give although i assume it would be the 150 posted, although being sponsored by them will help ME to lower MY price.
Old 2-4-06, 19:21   #9 (permalink)
  Total: 10 Power: 5

$150 is ALOT just to ship a fiberglass lip. Front lips are much lighter than front bumpers, I just dont understand WHY the prices are so high for a lip? These companies are gouging.

87 Nissan maxima SE auto: RIP

91 SE-R: Cams, Modded suspension, Cold air intake, Exhaust, Pacesetter Header, UDP, Axxis pads
Best ET: 14.88 @ 90.26 with 2.21 60ft
Nismo87SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 19:27   #10 (permalink)

150 isn;t shipping it's teh cost of the lip, shipping is most likely much lower.
Old 2-4-06, 19:44   #11 (permalink)
  Total: 633 Power: 5
Eskiv Champion

Lucky bastards; shipping body parts from US to Canada ranges from $125US to $225US. (That price is for shipping the the front lip only.) Usually the shipping costs more than the part itself.

MetalMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 19:57   #12 (permalink)
  Total: 196 Power: 5

ebay that [shizzle]

never fear the unknown for it will stay unknown forever.96 klze widebody, to much to list....boost in the works
sethbobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 21:36   #13 (permalink)
  Total: 19 Power: 5

mugen sideskirts are pretty difficult to find...i have a set of the oem preludes and there isnt much different then the mugen ones....for some cash i can go get u a set from the j yard..let me kno

02'maxima se 6 speed black with black leather

96'maxima se 5 speed black with black cloth
sick6_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-4-06, 22:10   #14 (permalink)
Banned

get me a price on those skirts im very interested in them, pics too if possible
Old 12-12-12, 22:45   #15 (permalink)
  Total: 10 Power: 0

I have the og 99 Prelude type R side skirts only sold in Japan @ Taiwan in 2000/01

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj2501 View Post
ok ive been searching everywhere and cant find them. I searched the lip kits sticky and the links that lead to the type r lip i cant find [shizzle] on cuz they didnt give a staright link to the product, just the site. and i cant find anything on the side skirts.

the only site with the lip is this and im just looking for it cheaper. www.grounddynamics.com

heres some pics of what im looking for :

1994-01 JDM Acura Integra Type-R Lip with 1997-up Honda Prelude mugen side skirts thats what they goto
Prelude99 type R side skirts only sold in Japan @ Taiwan in 2000/01. Black Widow modeled & molded thr kit after it. They had to put a huge indention down the entire center though for copyright reasons. You can compare pics after you see mine. Prob your closest bet. Widows will not have the TypeR stamp though & they varied from model & make. W & wo vents.
If you want to see pics of the car. You can look up Christopher Noel on Facebook. Friend me n leave a message letting me kno who u R. I'll post a pic on your wall of the Prelude type R stamp on them.
LudeKrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement