LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 5-18-16, 15:52 Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Power: 0

Request, wiring troubles

Hello everyone

I'm not sure if I'm posting this where I should, excuse me if I'm not, a few days ago I was driving and the car was just perfect, and in a second it shutted down itself, went to see and it had no current at the spark plugs, the mechanic went to see it and effectively it was a current problem, it has some short circuit but we got no idea where, and since where I live at it is an uncommon car no one has an idea about its wiring; I want to ask you, please, if someone has the complete wiring diagram for it, it will save me tons of time, I really love my car and I've been looking for one for days now, no one here can do nothing and I really can't afford paying the whole car's price to fix it, so the wiring diagram would really help to identify the problem.

Thank you very much for reading this.

My car is a 94 Mx6.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 5-19-16, 13:20

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 3

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgl View Post
Hello everyone

I'm not sure if I'm posting this where I should, excuse me if I'm not, a few days ago I was driving and the car was just perfect, and in a second it shutted down itself, went to see and it had no current at the spark plugs, the mechanic went to see it and effectively it was a current problem, it has some short circuit but we got no idea where, and since where I live at it is an uncommon car no one has an idea about its wiring; I want to ask you, please, if someone has the complete wiring diagram for it, it will save me tons of time, I really love my car and I've been looking for one for days now, no one here can do nothing and I really can't afford paying the whole car's price to fix it, so the wiring diagram would really help to identify the problem.

Thank you very much for reading this.

My car is a 94 Mx6.
try changing out the distributor , very common on these cars for it to fail , search the forum for the test to see if the wires to the dissy a good and the ECU ,,king 6 posted the diagnostic to test distributor ,,

Last edited by breakinit; 5-19-16 at 13:24.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page