Maybe this is what you get when you take out a KLDE engine, and put back a KLZE engine with a KLDE intake manifold. Any suggestions or advise, please post.
The car runs very well, with a lot of power. However, this is the set up:
- it idles at 1500 in N, and 900 in D
- putting it in diagnostic mode, the timing light gives the light indicating timing is at 9 to 10 degrees. The idle goes and stays at 750 in N in diagnostic mode
- in diagnostic mode, the cooling fans do not turn on, no matter how far or which way the TPS is turned
- the idle screw on the intake manifold is completely shut
- the throttle linkage is not affecting any of this, as the throttle valve is closed