Originally posted by iLyK2EaTCiViCs
foreal, what a dumb post, ,let me guess you cleaned the tracks and greased the rails with lithium grease
THANK GOD I didn't post it up, to help those who don't deserve my help would be a FOOLISH mistake, that I WOULD regret. See, I've learnt something ever since I came here :
- Some people like to back each other up all the time
- People are ungrateful to those who provide help consistently.
- People love to call others BS-artist, when they really haven't got anything useful to say
- People remember those who act badly in the past (but don't care to know how it all occured)
- I've helped so many people, and rarely ask for help, but when I do, it's so quiet you can hear grasshoppers mating. An aussie recently asked for help, and after waiting for days, no one responded? except me, a fellow aussie. This gripe is not race-related, as I've helped out numerous people and only a couple were aussies.
I repeat the fact that I rarely ask for help, and that I infact do offer a lot of help to those in need. If you don't believe me, check out the history. Of course, along the way, there has been instances where I've acted badly, but hey...some cockeaters need to be taught a lesson. Some people prey on others, waiting for them to say something, and then BANG, they're forced to act, and all hell breaks loose. Even a moderator told me this... I've never put anyone down FIRST, you can try to prove me wrong, but that will get you nowhere. There have been many instances of people typing badly, without punctuation, etc. then some guy writes a reply, telling him to use "punctuation", but when I do the same... a d!ckhead replies with "WTF is your problem iluvmazda".
I give you my word that I HAVE found a quick fix for the sunroof, I promise to God, Allah, and Buddha. But I'm sorry, I don't feel right in helping d!ckheads out. That's me, and I know Y'ALL despise me. Except those who need help AND are friendly enough to say thanks.
You're right, it was a dumb post, you were too dumb to realise I was about to type it down, but I forgot to as I was busy on saturday, normally I don't use the internet on sats and sundays. Oh well, live and learn.