Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Online Car Manual!

56K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  friendsofdonr 
#1 ·
online car manual

hi All,

just thought I'd share with you some info I've found in the online forums, i'm sure others would know of it too, but if you don't:

There's an online manual for all cars, including repair, maintenance, complete with diagrams and pix. It used to be accessed with a given username and pwd, but of late it stopped working.

here's another method of access.

1. click on link :http://www.powerlibrary.net/Remote/Remote.asp?ID=meadville

2. enter the following as the code: pl249412345678

3. click on Auto Repair Reference Center in the middle of the page

4. and you're in! find your model, year, make etc...

#3 ·
thanks for that, unlucky tho that its been posted up atleast 3 times. but atleast ur thinking of us! :p

#5 ·
cheers mate, karma 4 u :)

#8 ·
Thanks for that Morph!

That'll come in handy very soon.

#9 ·
No worries guys, enjoy, like i said it was available some time ago, and i just found a thread that there was another way in.

plus theres a whole host of other sites from there that you can get into, looks like a remote library. I've had a look around, its got things like netlibrary, on heaps of different ebooks (unfortunately have to read online)

Mikalee1964this should definitely let you in, because it's a site from the US (pennsylvania libarary - excuse the spelling!), i found it in one of their forums.
cheers

#14 ·
Oooh, this is very useful ... thanks mate!

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.