Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

official FE3 related items for sale thread

158K views 685 replies 132 participants last post by  bzebern 
#1 · (Edited)
an idea, if i may. i know a lot of fe3'ers dont venture into the for sale sections, and the few fe3 related items that come up for sale on these forums wouldnt clutter this section
so, how about making this the official thread where we can all post FE3 related stuff we are looking to sell.
so people looking to buy FE3 parts can check one thread, and see everyones parts for sale at a glance

EDIT: POST ANY OF YOUR FE3 RELATED FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD NOW!

#3 · (Edited)

T3/T67 by Full-Race.

The BIGGEST T3 based turbo you can buy. Made 520whp @ 27psi on the fe3 with stock cams! .63 turbine housing, and all the other information is available in the previous link. Excellent condition, no shaft play, has no more than a 1k on it, barely tuned and driven on. Selling because ive upgraded to a GT35R
Included is a 3" downpipe/partial exhaust, with vband resonator at the end.
Included is the stainless braided oil feed and return lines

$1000 + shipping

Spearco 20x8x3 FMIC
genuine spearco intercooler, with spearco stamped on the end tanks, not fake no name ebay sht. 20x8x3" is what the core measures, end tank to end tank is about 28". highly efficient cooler for its size, ran 30psi + on it, 500+whp
$450 + shipping

tial 40mm External Wastegate
Tial external wastegate with 4 bolt flanges. Black. No flanges included
$250+ shipping

Greddy Type R Blow off Valve
47mm, meant for bigger power setups, i.e. over 12psi, 400+
Included: section of 2.5" intercooler piping with the flange already welded, and bov installed
$200 + shipping

stock FE3 intake manifold for sale, with removed vics. good for turbo setups, throttlebody available as well
$50 + shipping

#4 · (Edited)
FE3 3" mandrel downpipe now available.
3" mandrel bent downpipe and partial exhaust for a RWD fe3 application.
4 bolt t3 style discharge flange, with a vband clamp toward the bottom, so you can bolt up a variety of downpipe back exhaust, whether it is a dump, or a full exhaust. currently a small resonator with a downward facing dump is included.

although this is a for a RWD application, as you can see by the photo, the first section can easily be modified for a custom fwd setup.
$100 + shipping

stock high compression fe3 fuel injectors
$15 + shipping

stock FE3 crankshaft
$60 + shippin

#5 ·
u got pm

#9 ·
Complete Big Power Fe3 Fuel System!

BUILD YOUR FUEL SYSTEM RIGHT!

if your future big power fe3 needs to be fueled properly, look no further.
this fuel system has proven to make 520whp on stock cams, and can do it for you!
it contains the following
-factory miata fuel tank (not required for you unless you need it for a miata)
-fuel lines are made up of mostly braided s.s. -8an and -6an hose
-dual in tank walbro255's. each pump has its own -8an feed.
-fuel rail is a custom unit. based of a factory mazda fe3 fuel rail, it has been modified with three -an fittings. there is two -8an fuel feed fittings on both sides of the fuel rail. then in the center of the rail, there is a -6an return port. so, fuel is fed into the rail from both sides, and the excess pressure bled off through the port in the center.
-the four injectors are 850cc/min, and from camp1320.com
-aeromotive a1000-6 fuel pressure regulator. has -6an feed and return ports. rises with a 1:1 ratio to manifold pressure

now, if you tried building a system like this yourself, you would quickly realize its not cheap. even with the most optimistic pricing, dual in tank walbro's, $200, fuel lines and fittings $100, injectors $400, fpr $120, fuel rail $80, as you can see, a setup like this can run almost $1,000!!! and i am being very generous with the pricing
i am giving this setup away for an amazing price of $600us + shipping.

do not cut corners on your fuel system! have it built to support your FE3's big power output!

#10 ·
16 VR6 Springs 4 sale
3 vr6 motors came into a local junkyard, so I have 3 sets of 12 = 36 and I only need 16 , thats 20 left over. Make a good offer and they are yours.
Shwine617@aol.com for pics/info

#11 ·
DJ_JaKe said:
FE3 turbo exhaust manifolds!

http://www.pictrace.com/i/feexhaustmanifold3.jpg

RWD MANIFOLD:
this manifold is heat wrapped, with a t3 flange. not the cleanest looking item, but proven to work. originally with a t25 exhaust flange, but t3 was welded on over. used on a rwd application, should work with some modification in a fwd setup. external wastegate is flanged for a 40mm tial. clears a big T67 fine. external wastegate is NOT included. but the full length dump tube, also heat wrapped, is. proven to make 520whp with a stock cam fe3.
$350 + shipping, includes all heatwrap
Got any more pics of the rwd manifold. I've got a spare fe3 enginge, and it would be fun to put it in a old skool 929 2-door

#13 ·
I have a stock Fe3 head for sale $200obo plus shipping. This head has some pitting on the intake side although its not near the valves or on the gasket surface. Pics are here http://photobucket.com/albums/c374/turbomiata/
Also I have the cam caps and valves for this head if needed. I also have an extra set of stock cams for sale for $100 plus shipping. I have 2 sets of cam gears also make offer on those. I also have an FE3 stock upper and lower intake manifold and throttle body make offer on these also.

#18 ·
as it clearly says, the FWD maniold is sold. the RWD manifold will still fit, but you may need to modify the external wastegate tube to point down, instead of up.

the fuel system is available. downpipe is still available as well.
if you buy multiple items, we can work out a good deal

#24 ·
Mazda FE3 FOR SALE TORONTO CANADA.

I'm giving up my Mazda FE3 engine for $400 CAD or best offer. Local Pick-up. The engine is dismantled and in boxes which may make it easier for transport if you don't have a big car. My Mx6 is getting older by the day and sadly I don't think I'll ever have the time to build it up. I'll post some pics when I get my camera back. Its the high compression model with the aluminum oil pan. Do not PM me. Email me at compressorsurge@hotmail.com

Again local pick up Greater Toronto Area or how far you willing to drive i guess.

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.