High Performance Parts for Mazda FE 2.0L DOHC - Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum
Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum User Control Panel
 


» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum > 1G MX6 (88-92) > 1G MX6 General > FE-DOHC
Register Home Forum Active Topics Garage Garage Photo Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

Mx6.com is the premier Mazda MX6 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-08, 23:12   #1 (permalink)
New Member
  Total: 10 Power: 0
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location:
Age: 42
iTrader: (0)
High Performance Parts for Mazda FE 2.0L DOHC

Hi,

I hope someone can help point me in the right direction for getting info on the following high performance parts for a Mazda 2.0L FE 16v DOHC engine:
The head shows FE3N, with bore/stroke of 86/86mm

1. Billet Racing Cams
2. Steel Rods
3. Forged Pistons (87mm, 87.5mm or 88mm Bore, Ration +-11:1)
4. Solid Buckets
5. Anything else I need to know about for a full-out circuit racing engine.

Thanks,

Ryan
ryanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-23-08, 7:47   #2 (permalink)
  Total: 351 Power: 5
 
shwine617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Spotswood, NJ, USA
Age: 29
iTrader: (0)
some of the stuff will need to get cutom made. But some of the other parts can be had from Import Performance Parts - Import Performance Engine & Racing Parts under the kia sportage 2.0 dohc.

90 MX6 GT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2036393
F2T Best: 12.71 @ 104 T-bird Hybrid
FE3T: 470 WHP @ 30psi 11.941 @ 99.03 (missed 4th) videos:http://videos.streetfire.net/uploaded/Shwine617.htm
2010 MazdaSpeed3 - stock...for now
shwine617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-08, 21:12   #3 (permalink)
  Total: 19 Power: 5
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location:
iTrader: (0)
Grin FE Race engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanz View Post
Hi,

I hope someone can help point me in the right direction for getting info on the following high performance parts for a Mazda 2.0L FE 16v DOHC engine:
The head shows FE3N, with bore/stroke of 86/86mm

1. Billet Racing Cams
2. Steel Rods
3. Forged Pistons (87mm, 87.5mm or 88mm Bore, Ration +-11:1)
4. Solid Buckets
5. Anything else I need to know about for a full-out circuit racing engine.

Thanks,

Ryan
Hey, Give Yager Performance a call (02) 66280 247
They build a great fe engine producing around 240whp.
you can also watch this on youtube which is one of there engines.
YouTube - MK1 Escort, Yager Performance
they also make a stroker 2.4 which is a beast.
Escortina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-5-08, 19:42   #4 (permalink)
  Total: 288 Power: 5
 
jesiotrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 30
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escortina View Post
Hey, Give Yager Performance a call (02) 66280 247
They build a great fe engine producing around 240whp.
you can also watch this on youtube which is one of there engines.
YouTube - MK1 Escort, Yager Performance
they also make a stroker 2.4 which is a beast.
I have never heard of this company, i might give them a call on Monday. Not many workshops in Aus that have any idea what an FE3 is. Thanks for the info.

jesiotrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-5-08, 20:03   #5 (permalink)
  Total: 20 Power: 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: , Melbourne, Australia
iTrader: (0)
what is the deal with [fizzle]ing youtube videos and stupid [fizzle]ING teenage pop rock playing in the background????????? I'm trying to listen to the roar of this engine, and im getting interrupted by some stupid [fizzle]ing song. And then underneath someone makes a comment about the video. The comment is "I Love this song".
TX5_turbo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-08, 5:06   #6 (permalink)
  Total: 1306 Power: 5
 
fredio54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX5_turbo88 View Post
what is the deal with [fizzle]ing youtube videos and stupid [fizzle]ING teenage pop rock playing in the background????????? I'm trying to listen to the roar of this engine, and im getting interrupted by some stupid [fizzle]ing song. And then underneath someone makes a comment about the video. The comment is "I Love this song".
EPIC post!!

I've said this before. I don't care if it's pink floyd in the background. If I want to listen to music, I'll do it with good speakers/amp/headphones/source material, not a youtube vid. When I watch a car vid I expect to hear the fcuking cars damn it!!!

See rafis vid threads for my whinging :-)

Fred.

fredio54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-08, 11:45   #7 (permalink)
  Total: 351 Power: 5
 
shwine617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Spotswood, NJ, USA
Age: 29
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredio54 View Post
I don't care if it's pink floyd in the background.
I don't know....I'll listen to Floyd just about anywhere, but I do hate when people do that crap, especially with horrible music.

90 MX6 GT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2036393
F2T Best: 12.71 @ 104 T-bird Hybrid
FE3T: 470 WHP @ 30psi 11.941 @ 99.03 (missed 4th) videos:http://videos.streetfire.net/uploaded/Shwine617.htm
2010 MazdaSpeed3 - stock...for now
shwine617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-08, 14:10   #8 (permalink)
  Total: 1306 Power: 5
 
fredio54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
iTrader: (1)
I listen to floyd almost every day, but when I'm trying to listen to an engine, it's the engine I want to hear damn it. Have you listened to Fearless from Meddle lately, f-ing AWESOME song!! :-) But NOT when I'm trying to watch a car and listen to the sound of the engine. I went stereoless in my skyline for nearly 2 years just enjoying the sound of it at 7500rpm every day. Music comes in many forms ;-)

Fred.

fredio54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-08, 22:09   #9 (permalink)
  Total: 351 Power: 5
 
shwine617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Spotswood, NJ, USA
Age: 29
iTrader: (0)
yea same reason why i took the raido out of my 6 a long time ago

90 MX6 GT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2036393
F2T Best: 12.71 @ 104 T-bird Hybrid
FE3T: 470 WHP @ 30psi 11.941 @ 99.03 (missed 4th) videos:http://videos.streetfire.net/uploaded/Shwine617.htm
2010 MazdaSpeed3 - stock...for now
shwine617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:08.



Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2010, MX6.com
MX6.com is in no way affiliated to Mazda Motor Corp.
All views expressed in this site are the personal opinion of the author and not necessarily the owners of MX6.com.