Eclipse(Fujitsu Ten) Deck-CD 3424 For Sale - Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum
Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum User Control Panel

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum > Open Forums > For Sale/Wanted > FS: Audio & Electrical
Register Home Forum Active Topics Garage Garage Photo Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

Mx6.com is the premier Mazda MX6 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-04, 23:14   #1 (permalink)
  Total: 74 Power: 5

Eclipse(Fujitsu Ten) Deck-CD 3424 For Sale

I have never used this player at all. Its brand new in the box, fresh and ready to go. I purchased it thinking I could somehow pay it off, but I dont have the money right now. I need the money. I dont have the receipt which sadly sucks. I paid 250 for it brand new. I will let this go with free shipping for 170. The deck info is here........... http://www.eclipse-web.com/index_cd.html
midnightblue6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-04, 11:46   #2 (permalink)
Banned
  Total: 13 Power: 0

is it detachable face? it doesnt say in link
azianbboi85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-04, 14:19   #3 (permalink)

No its not detachable b/c eclipse decided to look to a different theft deterrent system. The cd player has a code that you burn onto a cd. If someone steals the cd player it wont work unless they have that cd with your burned code on it. After the thiefs 10th try to get the player to work it has to be sent back to the factory. This is advertised on the cd player as well as on the outside of your car via security sticker. This in turn prevents thieves from wasting there time stealing it b/c it does them no use. Also if it is stolen you call eclipse and you will be refunded a new deck from the factory. I have all the warranties for this.
Old 1-5-05, 19:13   #4 (permalink)
  Total: 39 Power: 5

if it helps... Eclipse IMO is the best audio company on the market today for car stereos. i worked at an audio store for about 2 years and the one thing im thankful for is my Eclipse deck. sounds cheesy but its the best performing player ive ever seen for the money. that goes for any and every Eclipse series out there. very user friendly, great power and sound, and the fact its made directly in Japan is a definite plus. i wouldn't trade it for anything else other than a better Eclipse hehe.

and the fact that it has the anti-theft device is just flawless. i cant get over how well Eclipse treats its customers. 2 year warrenty on anything you buy from them, and its a A+ at that. anyways happy sales, and remember if your upgrading... stick with ECLIPSE!!
shaundizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1-10-05, 0:51   #5 (permalink)
  Total: 32 Power: 5

is the deck still available?

Hummmmmmm
Illmatic6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1-10-05, 14:39   #6 (permalink)

sold for 149.99
Sponsored Links
Advertisement