Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

(QC, CAN) Megasquirt-II fully loaded with labelled harness + full coilpack setup

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SpIcEz 
#1 · (Edited)
***EDIT***SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!

Well my days in the KL world are coming to an end...I'll be parting out my turbo stuff in the next couple days. For now, I'm putting up for sale my fully loaded MS2 unit. It is almost plug and play, only 20 wires or so to splice and you're good to go. I'll provide any assistance for the installation to know which wire goes where. It comes with the following:

- MS2 built by me to be standalone with gslender modified firmware
- IAC output
- 2 fans output
- 2 programmable outputs
- launch control/flatshift
- fuel pump output
- high voltage tach output
- Mazda 626 coilpacks with bracket, cam plug (not pictured) and 36-1 pulley (not pictured)
- Almost new NGK coilpack spark plug wires
- Labelled harness
- Independent harnesses to feed TPS, coilpacks, IAT & CLT sensors as well as ECU grounds into the engine bay.
- Excellent base map to be used with S injectors around 50psi with vacuum hooked up.

Looking for 500$ shipped OBO for all of it including all of the coilpack stuff. Make me an offer!

As mentionned earlier, if the buyer is interested, I'll provide assistance through the installation and debugging process as much as I can.

See less See more
#2 ·
IM interested, but I'm about 3 months out before I can commit... I've got other priorities and I don't know exactly how much of a financial burden they will be until January. Just giving you a heads up, that you've got a seriously interested party. :)

I might buy the entire turbo setup from you. Please reach me at ghostcloak@gmail.com I'd like to know more about your build/setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.