Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

FS: Black 1989 MX6 GT

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  MX-Nick 
#1 ·
175,000+ Miles. Runs excellent, turbo boosts perfectly, Protege5 Rims on Newer Tires (less than 1 year old), Intraxx spring and KYB Struts installed less than 2 years ago. I never installed a boost controller and I drive like a grandma or at least thats what the girlfriend says. Very well taken care of love of my life but I needed a newer vehicle. Sad to say but I am leaving the mx6 community after 7 great years. Located in Denver, CO. Please make offers.

I also have a few spare parts to go with this Beautiful lady. Digital cluster, A frozen turbo for rebuild, a drivers side gt headlamp, some switches and a few other things I am sure. If there are any questions, dont hesitate to ask. I will get newer photos up if needed.

See less See more
#4 ·
nice car mine looks exactly like that..... but so do a lot of black mx6s, lol. so how bout 1000? sound good?

#7 · (Edited)
=\

Could you find out how much the shipping would be to here? Because that's what affects what I could pay.

But, that's a beautiful 6 from what I've seen so far of it.
(Edit: If you'd need the Zip Code, it's 23228)
(Double Edit : I'd also appreciate seeing those pics as well, myself.)

#8 ·
if i can go get my loan out for 1500 i will give you 1250, so i can have some extra for some appearance looks on it, but i would be ok with picking it up, because i live in cheyenne wyoming. it like a 2 hour drive so i will get back to you. i really want that car. its ssssswwweeeettttt.

#9 ·
I am not opposed to shipping, I would rather you check into the costs. My zip is 80205 and it cost me about 500 to ship it from cincinnati, oh to denver, co about a year ago when I moved. So I would check DAS first for the quote. I will get photos as soo as I can, They will be camera phone though due to no real camera. Some other things you guys may need to know is that it is an automatic. Trans was rebuilt about 50k ago. I am told that the swap to standard isn't too hard if thats the route you want to go. The hood is different now, its a dull black. Replaced the other one due to a minor bump into another car due to snow. Was going less than 5mph during the hit so nothing more than a replaced hood was needed. Has pioneer stereo and clarion speakers. Ipod Ready. Headliner is beat but the res of the interior is better than average.

#11 ·
Eh, I'd much rather have a manual as well, so I'm not too sure if I'd still wanna buy it, sorry.

I've got enough auto with my mom's car ever since the machine shop screwed my DX over. :tdown:

#16 ·
Is there any rust on the car? Any dents, dings, or body work? You have any more pics of the car? Thx.

#17 ·
There is no rust, body is solid. There are dings that you would expect from a 19yr old car, none that are major. The hood is dull, doesnt look bad but could use paint. The drivers fender has an outward ripple. It was like this when i bought it, looks like the previous owner ran someting over and it went into the wheel well and hit the fender. Other than that, body is nice. I can get photos but they will be from a phone camera, unfortunately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.