Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2g turbo partout & rare parts

8K views 56 replies 20 participants last post by  IFuREADthsUsuk 
#1 · (Edited)
MAKE OFFERS BEFORE THIS STUFF IS SENT TO THE JY ALONG WITH THE SHELL!!!!!

Parting out my turbo build, made good numbers on low boost and good quality parts. If you want the whole bolt up and tune before individual parts get bought pm for a complete price. I'm open to some offers on some parts, this is without shipping. Everything else on the car is also for sale if you need some kind of switch/lights/etc Plz pm if you have an offer. Everything is still installed but I will pull parts and ship immediately if purchased. Paypal only please.

Will take better pics as I get the car taken apart if needed. Have these for now to get an idea.

Pheno Spacers - Sold
Hella E-code headlights and slim HID with bulb - 120
Quadspark unit for coilpack control - sold
MSPNP2 with usb adapter - sold
Greddy FV BOV - sold
Modified ebay hot pipes to fit perfect - 120
fleabay turbo no side to side play 1k miles - 70
Tial 38mm wg 7psi spring - sold
Cold pipes with Corksport 3.5" intercooler - sold
Millie S injectors - 75
PMO Top feed rail with 560cc injectors, clips, and hardware includes modified gutted and P&P to fit them. - SOLD
Yonaka coils with wrenches- Sold
Cluster with green LED - 30
NRG carbon fiber shift knob - 25
RR Racing shifter and stabalizer insert - 30
AWR front, rear, and pass side 80 duro mounts - SOLD
Triple pod mount new and primed - sold
NGK AFX wideband w/sensor - 175
month old reman disty with new cap/rotor - 100
Euro clear corners modified for usdm harness - 120
Timing component set, tensioner, and gates timing belt & water pump belt with 2k of use - 100
stg 3 clutchmasters clutch (still good life) - Sold
Fidanza flywheel - Sold
Battery relocation 2awg & 120amp breaker - sold.
5spd trans - 100 (prefer local pickup)

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn, why must I be broke. Glws, but hopefully some of this is around in a few weeks for me. Lol

#5 ·
shipped for coils is 475 to cover paypal and some shipping in the US. Friction surface has plenty of life left on the flywheel. This car didn't get driven that much since it wasn't my daily.

#22 ·
im gonna scrap it with everything attatched because it's cold and rainy and i have no motivation to go pull em off and i need the garage space. got the benz sitting out in the weather for too long. plus i want an rx7 but don't have the space. pm me a price atleast motivating enough to get me working in the cold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.