Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

WTB- 1 gen intermediate shaft for manual turbo

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  johnnyos2 
#1 ·
Busted my jackshaft!Anybody got a spare intermediate shaft with a good center bearing, I will travel to you if within 100 miles of ATL, Ga Bearing failed and splines stripped. Bicycles suck when you "have to". Ademan, Concealer, anyone, can ya'll help?

#2 ·
I just replaced the one in my 89pgt also, it took me 4 weeks, check out the forsale section to see if those people parting out their car have one .

#3 ·
Thx for tryin 'A. Took picts of 2gen complete and salvable body kit on Probe whilst touring yards looking for jackshaft. How do I upload the picts here? Maybe they will make it to Perf. Probe and ProbeTalk for those who would be interested. Haven't seen anything like this since late 90's, Not as gawdy as the "Proberossa", but very slick just the same. This would be great for the right person. I have too much on my plate already, so please help this old fool help out a fellow Probe lover. Johnny O in Ga.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.