Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Parting out: 1995 Mx-6 V6 5-Speed 2G Southern California $500

5K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  stoney0024 
#1 ·
I'm parting out a 95 V6 5 speed Second Gen Mx-6.
Was in a minor front end collision, and was written on by insurance.
Radiator, support, bumper and headlights were trashed.
Car still runs, drives, shifts perfectly (in the driveway because of no lights, hood ect...).
150,000 miles on engine.
Parting out whole car- Engine is still in car and can be driven and tested if desired.
Let me know what you need.

I'm asking $500 for engine (long block from oil pan to intake manifold. no accessories)
$300 for trans with clutch and flywheel
$200 for 15" wheels with good tires. ($100 if you can provide roll-able wheels and tires so I can move it about)
inquire on other prices.

Larger items will be pick-up only in north San Diego region.
Smaller items can be shipped, payment via paypal.

Please contact me via phone or email, as I don't always get notifications from the forum.
Thanks!
Ben
714-296-5137
hessianben2@yahoo.com

See less See more
#2 ·
More pics:

Fog lights with intact tabs: $40

Pass. corner marker light with repaired & functional tab: $12

Side marker lights: $10

Ported Speaker box with two 12" Kenwood woofers: $60

Kenwood amp: $100 obo

Tail lights: $45

Check that pristine paint!! ;)

Let me know what you need :)

Thanks!

#4 ·
eh ive seen your post on craigs, i would like to get engine n trans to swap over into my 323 but not in a rush to do so. i guess if you have the engine n trans in a month or two ill maybe get it then thats if i dont end up pulling one out from junkyard at a half off sale just depends how i feel torwards new years time for the sale.

#5 ·
Damm fogs are tempting, so is a fender but shipping would be costly. Even if it is to oregon

#10 ·
Thanks, these will need to be one of the last items I remove, as I will need to keep the chassis as a roller if possible in order to get it down the driveway to the flatbed once it's stripped down. Please keep in touch with me in the next week or two as I get ready to get rid of the shell.

#12 ·
As to the condition of the struts- I honestly can't say. I bought the car after it had been in the accident, and as such, I've never driven it over 15mph, in my driveway. The previous owner said it was in perfect driving condition, and from what i've seen with the condition of it's fluids, it appears that all maintenance was done meticulously. The struts appear to have been replaced at some point, so not oem.

I would be happy to part with the struts, if I can rig up a way to keep it rolling, in order to get it down the driveway to the flatbed. I'll keep posted ;)

thanks

#14 ·
Are any interior pieces still available ? If you weren't so far away I would be interested in the tires/wheels .

#20 ·
The dash / console pieces , It is okay if your keeping them .

#28 ·
If you can, send me pics of the plugs you need on the trans. Do you need the sensors that are actually in the trans, or just the plugs and harness coming from them?

The harness that connects to the engine bay fusebox is a long unit, stretching from passenger side fender, across to drivers side, and into the cabin and under the dash.
You need this whole unit, correct?

There is also the engine harness, which connects the alternator, starter, injectors, ect...
Do you need this also?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.