Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

89 mx6 gt

8K views 59 replies 19 participants last post by  TwoPedalWarrior 
#1 ·
Parting out 89 Mazda MX6. This Austin TX car flipped on its top shortly after getting it on the road after spending months of going through the entire care. Every pc of the suspension replaced, custom leather and suede interior that must be see to appreciate the quality work and goods that went into it, Valve cover and intake polished by local custom cycle guy that with his magic made the engine look 100 times cleaner and meaner (pics do no Justus will try and get better ones) many new pc including hood insulator the Mazda guy hunted all over to find for me and claimed he found the last available new one in Toronto, slotted rotors and ceramic brakes, awesome strut tower brace, auto tranny completely went through and made "bullet proof", coilover lowering springs and new struts, and some great looking rims and tires, something you are needing or interested in please contact me

#13 ·
How much for the strut tower brace?

#30 ·
I had the front and rear seats redone as well as had a console from a Miata which was an easy swap covered in black leather with the red stitching and the steering wheel has the same look. made for an awesome look that blew people away and brought many compliments. The headliner was also done in the suede to match the seats. I am open to offers on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.