Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

two GTs going down (1988)

20K views 132 replies 39 participants last post by  ugly mx6 guy 
#1 ·
Parting out a PAIR of 88 mx6 / GT / mtx / and a third car (in parts already) silver over maroon GT / mtx / 89.

Over the next several (weeks?) starting now, i'm parting out both GT's - both 88 - both mtx - all stock - 1 is grey over maroon / 1 is white over blue. If you don't see a part you might need that doesn't mean i don't have it, or two of them. I'm storing what doesn't get taken so there will be parts for a bit.

At least 2 of everything available... no aftermkt stuff.

Interior galore. See pics. Too many pieces to price everything so please send me a PM or post here if you can't send one. I will send small stuff Priority / larger stuff with my discounted FedEx to keep shipping as low as possible.

Thanks!

White over blue: 140,xxx on it. (yes, original miles!)

See less See more
#4 ·
I fire it up almost every day to keep the lifters lubed and the battery charged. Around the block once in a while. Runs good boosts well. Trans needs the drivers side axle seal replaced. I haven't had the car long and if it weren't for insufferable body damage i'd keep it whole and DD it.

#13 ·
Front bumper has right corner damage from previous owner, rear bumper has left corner damage from current owner lol. At best, the blue dashpad is probably the only one you'd want but - i have to go out and look at it first to see what condition it's really in, all i recall were minor cracks... if any. Door handle i can do, shoot me a PM.

#17 ·
Interior of white/blue unit

Hey el seven, center console panel covering e brake handle ok? Also interested in : both complete door panels if good, at least pass window switch if not. Shift knob and boot. My 91 has passive restraints deleted, but B-pillar trim forward has huge gap where belt drive used to be. Sending PM as soon as I figure out how to. JohnnyO.
Rear seatback locks and key

#18 ·
Hey el seven, center console panel covering e brake handle ok? Also interested in : both complete door panels if good, at least pass window switch if not. Shift knob and boot. My 91 has passive restraints deleted, but B-pillar trim forward has huge gap where belt drive used to be. Sending PM as soon as I figure out how to. JohnnyO.
Rear seatback locks and key

Sending a PM. Everything is fairly clean and i have all the pieces you want / need except the seatback locks and key. I'm moving those to another 'blue interior' car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.