Stable Energies Pillar Bar - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 3-12-08, 12:55 Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Stable Energies Pillar Bar

This is the Stable Energies Harness/Pillar bar it is an adjustable bar .. I have used it as a B and C pillar bar on my 2G Mx6 .. Its very strong does not bend or give at all .. it does a real good job .. These bars retail for $115+ shipping.. Id let this one go for $100 shipped .. (saving you $30)

I dont have any pics of this bar .. I went to take some last week and cant find the cable for my camera .. But if you google "gb4r stable energies" it will be the first link .. GB4R is the part number ..

The link on google will say "Guide Bar - Porsche 944, 968, Honda, Acura, BMW-Stable Energies" if you scroll down on the page you will see its applications .. Which include .. "Ford Mustang 03, Probe 93-97" Now it doesnt list Mazda Mx6 but I know it does fit the B and C pillars of the 2G Mx6 because I have used it in mine .. Im not sure on the width of the 1g's but this could possibly work for them too .. Just do a quick measure and see if it falls in the available lengths of this bar..

This bar can range from 46-3/4 to 49 inches... So if for some reason you ever sell your PGT or Mx6 you may be able to keep this bar for your new car instead of having to hunt and buy another all over again ..

I only have the one .. So the first one to Paypal the $ to thefallenangel1@gmail.com gets it

~~ Virtu of Velocity ~~
vir·tu-1. A knowledge or love of for fine objects of art. 2. a work of art of some value.//ve·loc·i·ty-1.Speed of motion; swiftness
*The Virtues These angels bestow blessings, usually in the form of miracles. They are associated with heroes and instill courage, and are known as "The Brilliant or Shining Ones." Among the leaders is said to have been Satanel (before his fall).
Check out the New Forum For:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda MX-6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page