Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Selling my Eibach/Tokico Illuminas setup

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  SlickX 
#1 ·
Looking to sell my suspension setup for a 2nd gen mx6 if anyone is interested. Im not quite sure on the price yet, but let me know if you're interested and pm me a message. Thanks.

#5 ·
You need to post pics (with your name and date) and a price... pretty sure that's like a rule or something.

#9 ·
Pics and price are not optional, they are required.

#11 ·
Concealer404, I do not currently have photos of them as they are not off the car yet. And I did say I was looking to sell them, but no one responded before I placed my car in storage. I don't have enough room to swap them out and im definitely not going to drive my car in the salty snow just to take off the setup. If you are interested though and you do have the cash, I will hold it off for the buyer who has the cash in hand first. And once spring comes, I will take them off. Im not just looking for people who are interested as most people don't have the cash now. Im sorry if I couldn't pull them off for you right this second Andy, but please understand that it's winter now and I posted this during October when the snow didn't fall at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.