Need new slimline fans - Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum
Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum User Control Panel

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum > Open Forums > General Automotive
Register Home Forum Active Topics Garage Garage Photo Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

Mx6.com is the premier Mazda MX6 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6-6-10, 20:33   #1 (permalink)
  Total: 10 Power: 5

Need new slimline fans

I have a 95 mx6 with a KLZE. My slimline fans just took a crap and the shop I used to use went out of business (probably because I moved for a year and I was their best customer). I need new fans but I have no idea what to get or where to find it. I only know that they have to be slimline fans because there is no room for anything else. I did check old posts but I am feeling clueless and need something asap since it is overheating in this heat and its my daily driver. HELP please

1995 Mx6 KLZE, headers, Borla exhaust, Intake, Eihbach springs, Tokiko struts, Buddy club kit, Shogun spoiler, Konig rims
dundee628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 6-7-10, 0:27   #2 (permalink)
  Total: 17 Power: 5

You may search the part you need at Google Shopping or at Ebay. There are many options there. Good luck!
wassssup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6-10-10, 11:56   #3 (permalink)
  Total: 10 Power: 5

I do need this for I am installing a turbo kit and need slim fans. I posted the same question about a week ago... I know I can get them on summit or ebay, what I (like you) need to know is what size? cfm? brands perhaps? I dont want to buy the wrong one...

"I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything." -Jerry Seinfeld
andy1703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement