I need to say goodbye to this 1993 MX6 Gt-Auto. Basically the car has a few electrical issues, I don't know the full story but I am told it is easily repairable with auto electric knowledge.
I believe taht the car is mechanically sound as far as I know. It still drives okay, and has AC, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Sunroof and Mirrows.
* It has some BK Racing polished 17" alloys with 215/40/17's. [cost £800]
* Tinted security film on all glass but windscreen. [cost £500]
* New boxer style big bore exhaust. [cost almost £200]
* It has uprated and lowered suspension and handles like a dream.
* Complete rebuilt auto gearbox less than 5000 miles ago. [cost £2100]
* New radiator less than 3000 miles ago. [cost £300]
Re-upholstered in two material/tone black/speckled cloth material with matching roof lining. [cost £550] about 2000 miles ago.
Basically the car is up for grabs. It can be driven, no problems there.
Not MOT or taxed,, ran out in March 2003, been garaged since.
Registration is being transfered and kept on retention,, DVLA will issue new log book and details.
Looking for offers,, say £1.25K ono,, will haggle if buyer is serious,, buyer collects. I don't want to dismantle this car myself or have it done for me I just want to sell it on as a spares or repairs project.