Wtb fs02 18 881f ecu / pcm for 93 mx6 2.0 atx - Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum
Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum User Control Panel

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum > Open Forums > For Sale/Wanted > Wanted to Buy
Register Home Forum Active Topics Garage Garage Photo Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-12, 9:28   #1 (permalink)
SUPER SAMARAIZER

Total: 22 Power: 5

Wtb fs02 18 881f ecu / pcm for 93 mx6 2.0 atx

i need a ECU / PCM for my 93 mx6 2.0 atx ...i believe its VIN 132403 thru 219452
my vin is 203615 ...if you got 1 compatible let me know what reasonable price you want for it..thanks

WS4 JDM
93-MX6-WHITE <WS4 J-SPEC>
02-MAXIMA-BLUE-SE ME
93-MX6-RED I4
01-ACURA-CL-S-RED- <RSS4>-1-
KSHHUANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-12, 9:08   #2 (permalink)
cpl
  Total: 11 Power: 5

93 atx ecu

I don't have one to sell, but can give you some advice having replaced the same ECU in my 93 626:

- The last letter of the part number corresponds to the VIN range. Since these old ECUs could not be flashed, they had to make a different ECU when they wanted to change anything. When I replaced mine, I just got the last one (ended in a "G" I think) and it worked fine, even though my original ECU had a different letter at the end.

- These ECUs go bad when one or more of the capacitors leak. There are people who fix them. I tried one and it only worked for a few months--though the guy did give me my money back.

- I got a used one for about $20 from car-part.com

- When you get a new one, be sure to open it up and inspect the capacitors on the board. If you see any leakage--it looks like drops of cola--don't use it; get another. Google "leaking capacitor on mitsubishi ecu" for images.

Good luck.
cpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-12, 21:22   #3 (permalink)
SUPER SAMARAIZER

thanks a bunch im a check for G's now..an car part .com...my original 1 went hay wire , i kept die'ing out at stop lights like a 5spd , i had to hold the break down with my left foot an gas with the right to keep it alive , and mouring start ups the tranny wouldnt shift out of park while the hold light kept flashing ...i picked up a 2nd ECU from a guy parting out and it worked real well but now the hold light appears at mourning start ups right after i hit a hill an the car cant find 4th gear till about 10 min after , i just picked up 1 on ebay couple week ago for $80.00 cuz the guy said it was rebuilt with new capacitors ,how ever when i plugged it in and i turned the ignition to on before crank the fan turns on an would turn off so i didnt want to attempt to crank it..so thats another dead end..

WS4 JDM
02-MAXIMA-BLUE-SE ME
93-MX6-RED I4
Old 11-26-12, 21:50   #4 (permalink)
cpl
  Total: 11 Power: 5

Yea, that is what happens when the capacitors leak. The connections on the board get messed up and you get stalling, fans coming on, and phantom codes.

I have my original ECU that was repaired. I had to replace it because a few minutes after the car started it would stall out at idle. But if I kept it going for about a half minute, the car would run fine after that.

You are welcome to if for free if you want to pay for shipping from MA. If nothing else, it might tell you whether you really do have a problem with your transmission. (My VIN ended in 150581 if you want to check to see if it is the same series as yours.)

Send me a pm if interested.
cpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-12, 6:06   #5 (permalink)
SUPER SAMARAIZER

hey i found the following ecu's , FS01 18 881F and FS08 18 881F think any of these will work .? i cant seem to find any 881G numbers

WS4 JDM
02-MAXIMA-BLUE-SE ME
93-MX6-RED I4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement