Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1G Front Camber Plates

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  gbilski 
#1 ·
Anyone have some already modded and ready to go, or the rare ones that were actualy made for the GD?

Thank you.

#3 ·
Anyone have some already modded and ready to go, or the rare ones that were actualy made for the GD?
I wouldn't call them rare as you can still order them from ksport, unless your talking about the cusco ones then yes they are rare.

Rumor had it that the FC RX7 front plates fit. Anyone able to confirm this?
I wouldn't call it a rumor as its been done since the early 00's and been well documented since the mid to late 00's. I've had a pair as well as a set of s13 plates for the rear of my car for almost a decade now, and I can think of well over a handful of guys running the same set up.

#4 ·
I wouldn't call them rare as you can still order them from ksport, unless your talking about the cusco ones then yes they are rare.

I wouldn't call it a rumor as its been done since the early 00's and been well documented since the mid to late 00's. I've had a pair as well as a set of s13 plates for the rear of my car for almost a decade now, and I can think of well over a handful of guys running the same set up.

I'm running s13 rears now, I never looked into the fronts really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Yeah I figured it out, close thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.