Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Mazda Parts

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  DarkMx-6 
#1 ·
Wasn't someone here a Mazda parts person? My local dealer wants retail $235!!!! Nope. I can oder it off line from other places at a good price but I thought I'd check here first. I'm tired of F'ing with the 3 bad switches I have and buy a new one. I've had not much luck trying to make one work. Tasca can get it at a good price ( considering ) but they have to order it from mazda, then ship it to me...Just thought I'd cut out the middle man if possible. Thanks

#2 ·
Came back to this place just for you Slime. No I'm not who you're looking for, but if it helps there was a guy on here that goes by the handle Hughes46 that would sell me parts for my Gen 2 MX-6. There's allot of "ifs" in my info for you, but he was a godsend for me when I needed parts back in the day and didn't have the cash to buy new. Whether he sells Gen 1 parts or still has MX's I couldn't tell you. I was just being friendly. Good luck.

#5 ·
I went to MazdaPartsWebstore.com$174.18 to my door. My dealer wanted $235...retail. Probably should have checked that site first before I bought new door hinges here. My local Mazda dealer ( Alcoa,TN. )merged with the dealership in Knoxville so I now have to drive a lot farther to get parts, but not anymore...

#7 ·
Part arrived faster than I could have gotten if I'd have gone to my dealer. I can now roll both windows up and down. My AC compressor is on it's last leg, but I have the
"Two Sixty" air now! Now, I jus need the fog light switch which fell apart when I tried to use them last week...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.