Mazda MX-6 Forum - View Single Post - 2nd Gen Forced induction member/car database
View Single Post
post #76 of (permalink) Old 9-8-08, 3:22
rscircuitcity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Car/Model/Engine/Year: Mazda Mx6 LS KLDE 93

Method of forced induction used: Ebay T3/T04e (Turbo starts to spool at 3K, BOOST at 3.5K)
BoomBop V-Band Top 38mm Wastegate, dump to atmosphere
Blitz Type R BOV

Intercooled or not, type of your choice: Same Side FMIC, 2.25in intercooler piping (PC'd Black)

Fuel mods: Blox 12:1 FMU, Millenia S injectors, and Aeromotive FPR

Engine/tranny mods: Stock internals, 6puck XTD clutch, 2.5 inch turbo back with a Jeff Jeske Resonated Test pipe and a 4 inch WB sensor pipe (goes downpipe, WB sensor pipe, Resonated Test pipe and 2.5in test pipe back)

Special features on your system: instead of rewelding the downpipe like 95% of people end up doing... I went out there and added 4 inches of piping and added a WB bung so everything has Exhaust flanges so if i wreck or sell the car i can sell a complete 3 piece exhaust with wideband sensor pipe which allows you to just bolt everything up and go w/o having to reweld anything...

Performance: Not sure yet but ill post dyno pics/numbers soon...

Was it hard to come up with this: Was pretty hard for being a first time I've EVER put on a turbo kit before...

What is your knowledge about cars: I know the KLDE/KLZE like the back of my hand... Rebuilt and installed a couple already...

How long did it take to build your system: I'd say it took 3 days to get everything perfectly in... but a few more days to finish everything up...

How much money have you spent on this all: USD $1800

What is your advice for people who wants to get boosted: Make sure you have EVERYTHING before starting to put everything together... you will have many endless runs to shops if you dont...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome