Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

4WS rear sway bar

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Zach 
#1 ·
Im in need of one, I assume I will have better luck here to find one.

And im always up for hoarding spare parts, let me know what 4ws pieces you want to get rid of...

#4 ·
They did down in NZ and Aus. I tried getting one from someone and they said it wouldn't be a good idea because shipping would be more than the cost of the actual bar...

there isn't a big enough :rolleyes: when I read that

#5 ·
Postage from Australia to the rest of the world is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. There is only 22 million people here so the amount of parcels leaving Aus is alot smaller than say the amount leaving the US/China/Europe etc. Lower volume = more cost.

The maximum length the Australia Post service will take is 105cm. So if the bar is longer than that once its boxed (and i'm pretty sure it will be) you are fucked. You'll have to resort to private courier companies such as DHL or TNT, and that is getting to stupid expensive money.

#6 ·
Get one out of New Zealand if you can.

The funny thing is that postage out of New Zealand is about half the price it is in Australia, not even taking into account the exchange rate is 1.31:1

NZ has 4.5M people, literally 1/5 of Australia, so population has nothing to do with it.

Australia is just a rip off, they rip you off because they can, and the government has allowed it to happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.