View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 4-30-19, 17:10 Thread Starter
bobmxrx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Power: 0

Thanks for the comments,
I have been looking further into doing the minor rust repair. After a better look, I was able to notice the fender rail has buckled slightly and might need to have a frame puller installed on it to bring it out about an inch.

I found a shop McCluskey's, they have a frame puller, will see what they can do.
Looking to cut off the front clip from the parts car since its in good shape and have it swap what is needed.

Still waiting on the garage to confirm, so who knows what I'm doing so far lol.

Still got to pull the 2 engines out of the parts cars this weekend. only have time to do one lol.

don-blitz : Ya I could probably part out those parts for you, I know they are good in both parts cars I have. Its just a matter of time and getting it done that is the issue. If you dont mind waiting a few weeks, I am sure we can work something out.

Do you by chance have a keyway at the end of the speedometer cable for a 88 rx-7. I got to research it more, I think the 626 maybe the mx-6 uses the same keyway. I need to find time to research it more, I just know the speedometer cable is no longer available.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome