LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 60 (permalink) Old 10-28-08, 14:57

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Power: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefsp0t View Post
Have you done anything to it since you bought it from Heather?
Im working a deal to finally get the JDM mirrors on and I pulled the lip spoiler for my MS spoiler .. She had a hybrid ZE in it (high miles on the block and evidence of prior head gasket leaks) so I rebuilt a full ZE that Ive installed also added a bored TB.. Wired up some aerometer OP and V gauges .. Once I get the kinks with the motor worked out I want to focus on the body .. Needs paint and a new fender and I want to replace one of the doors.

~~ Virtu of Velocity ~~
vir∑tu-1. A knowledge or love of for fine objects of art. 2. a work of art of some value.//ve∑loc∑i∑ty-1.Speed of motion; swiftness
*The Virtues These angels bestow blessings, usually in the form of miracles. They are associated with heroes and instill courage, and are known as "The Brilliant or Shining Ones." Among the leaders is said to have been Satanel (before his fall).
Check out the New Forum For:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-5-08, 0:16

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I really love the way these rims look on this car. I need a set.

2009 Dodge Journey SXT - 3.5L
1991 Acura Integra GS - B18b1 w/ B16 Tranny
1993 Mazda MX-6 - FSDE
2004 Yamaha R6 - 600cc
post #18 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-21-08, 17:48

is there any part #'s any 1 know of ?

PayPal addy [email protected]
@ 185 mph fear is not being ignored it hasn't caught ^ yet! Boost gets you laid~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-13-08, 11:40

Mazdaspeed exhaust

1995 Mazda Mx-6-The JDM Beast-Modded KLZE, Mazdaspeed Spoiler, Mazdaspeed Side Skirts, Yumex Exhaust, B&M Short Throw Shifter, Dynamat/Dynalined interior, Black Leather Seats, SS Door Sills, JDM Headlights, JDM Tailights, JDM Power Folding Mirrors, JDM Roof mounted rear view, Diamond emblem/steering wheel/key conversion, MSP Rims 17x7 Rims
post #20 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-18-09, 12:32

Power: 0

is there a spoiler closest matched to the mazdaspeed that would be easier to find and cheaper?
post #21 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-18-09, 13:45

xkucharekx, only fiberglass direct replica - cheaper and looks the same.

Red MX-6 FS vel. Mazdaspeed Touring Kit | BOMZ CAI | SS | 16" | JAMEX | JDM STUFF | Mazdaspeed radiator cap | Mazdaspeed oil cap | Mazdaspeed steering wheel and horn | Mazdaspeed gear knob | Mazdaspeed muffler!
post #22 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 15:53

Pictures for your collection chef, as long as you say im the mazdaspeed mx6 god lol.

1995 Mazda Mx-6-The JDM Beast-Modded KLZE, Mazdaspeed Spoiler, Mazdaspeed Side Skirts, Yumex Exhaust, B&M Short Throw Shifter, Dynamat/Dynalined interior, Black Leather Seats, SS Door Sills, JDM Headlights, JDM Tailights, JDM Power Folding Mirrors, JDM Roof mounted rear view, Diamond emblem/steering wheel/key conversion, MSP Rims 17x7 Rims
post #23 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 18:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLCustomizing View Post
Pictures for your collection chef, as long as you say im the mazdaspeed mx6 god lol.
To be a mazdaspeed mx6 god wouldnt you need a mazdaspeed mx6 ????

~~ Virtu of Velocity ~~
vir∑tu-1. A knowledge or love of for fine objects of art. 2. a work of art of some value.//ve∑loc∑i∑ty-1.Speed of motion; swiftness
*The Virtues These angels bestow blessings, usually in the form of miracles. They are associated with heroes and instill courage, and are known as "The Brilliant or Shining Ones." Among the leaders is said to have been Satanel (before his fall).
post #24 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 20:18 Thread Starter

Power: 0

I actually have 80 percent of those pictures already.

Props though. Some of those are new to me.
post #25 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 22:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefallenangel1 View Post
To be a mazdaspeed mx6 god wouldnt you need a mazdaspeed mx6 ????
Soon....very soon.

Dangit Chef your killing me here, i spent like an hour tracking those down lol, reading japanese and everything!

post #26 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 23:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLCustomizing View Post
Soon....very soon.

Dangit Chef your killing me here, i spent like an hour tracking those down lol, reading japanese and everything!
What all do you have thats actually MS anyways ?

~~ Virtu of Velocity ~~
post #27 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 23:12

THE RADIATOR CAP!!!! LOL well the only pieces that people get that are "mazdaspeed" on here usually are the visuals, if thats what you mean i have a set of mazdaspeed sideskirts being made as we speak, front lip ill just order from corksport, spoiler ill get later if i decide i want it. Everything else is more or less jdm since the suspension is not desirable on my end. My sig is everything else i have. P.S. im moving to schererville indiana next month! You going to BAMM?

post #28 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 23:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda__Parter View Post
is there any part #'s any 1 know of ?
I'm sure there are a few, but they'd be pointless to have as everything with importance has been discontinued. The only rare thing still available is the optional valence kit for the car, which is what Kid_Puma and Chefsp0t have on their cars.

Just to add to this, to know if the sides are real, the badge is fiberglassed into them with a signed number on the tag (not sure the reason for the number, likely product code).

Here's a photo:

I don't know the front though. Most of the members that had the front from OEM have long left this site.

-Matt-
SOLD - 1994 Mazda MX6 LS, Infiniti G35 HID conversion, 2.5" Magnaflow cat-back, 3" CAI, 16x8" FD RX7 wheels, LEDA Custom True Coilovers, shaved body and full repaint, Genuine Mazdaspeed Kit, '03 Protege rear caliper conversion, and much, much more...
post #29 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-24-09, 23:31

wonder how hard it would be to replicate those kind of plates? Minus the legalities.

post #30 of 60 (permalink) Old 1-25-09, 0:02

Sideskirt hookup pictures

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page