Hey all. Lets start with.."Im new" and I have a 90 MX-6 GT 4WS. I just spent two days reading and collecting info on these underdogs. I just want to clear some stuff up before I start dumping cash into this new money pit. Lets start with :
1) Who the hell makes conversion flanges for t3/t4 turbo fitments?
2) I have a 4WS, should I ditch it or keep it (it still works)
3) Who does ECU flashes/Chips for our cars?
4) Whats the max boost these things can handle before the engine goes belly up
5) what can the tranny hold
6) Is there a defacto aftermarket parts supplier for these things..cause all im finding are very scattered results.
7) Suspension (im looking for canyon carving and auto-X) I need it super stiff, any suggestions?
8) Ignition upgrades and 2-stage rev-limiting (who does it for our cars)
9) any other things I should know that are not already in the well stocked