Mazda MX-6 Forum - View Single Post - New Members Board- List Name + where Your From
View Single Post
post #84 of (permalink) Old 10-15-03, 1:15
Racer X-8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Hey y'all!

I bought my six in '96 and she's been my main steed. I just love the way this car becomes like an extension of myself when I drive. I can't remember the last time I wasn't absolutely sure how the car would respond to my command. Such a neutral feel, it almost becomes boring to drive in a way that would be radical for most other cars, not to mention pickups, vans, SUV's, Humvee's... Now that I mentioned them, don't they just scare the crap out of you, the way they use their vehicles in such a threatening way, like some kind of weapon that they are wielding, like riding some war horse? I get my daily thrill trying to go 38 miles each-way to work Mon-Fri with the 7am crowd....

Over 184k miles now & she's showing several areas of concern. I'm still using her as my daily driver, but now, I can park her when I want without much concern about how I'm gonna get around while I tend to her needs. I picked up my new RX-8 back on August 6th.

I've always wondered where all of the MX-6's were. Now I know. They're all down in Florida!

Hey tbird67_h, looks like it's just me 'n' you 'round these here parts. I see a strangely colored green one often, going to work, starting somewhere around malfunction junction (maybe from like Irmo), east on I-26 & then south on route 1, the way I go. The dude doesn't seem very happy though. Uh...

OK, so, later!

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback 4AT Red with cloth interior - eh...
2004 RX-8 GT 6MT Velocity Red with Red/Black leather zoomzoom!
1993 MX-6 LS AT Dark Red <<< now belongs to my son

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome