View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 6-18-04, 3:15
Ryan
I knows sumpthin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Power: 5

Sorry guys, that's partially my fault...let my anger and frustrations carry over here and this is not the place for that.

In other news I've had some fun lately, one story can be seen here and the other here and as you can see I've acquired another car...or rather traded the Green Probe for the new one...It's an '89 PGT, the gold one that Zach sold to Sean. Deal is like this...The Green '93 LS that Zach bought became a problem...as in Zach tore it apart and didn't want to deal with it so he traded that for a F2T motor that sean had about $700 worth of machine work and parts in...New pistons, bearings, .040 over and the lot. And Zean needed a motor and manual tranny and all the other various things needed for the ATX - MTX conversion so I got his Gold '89 in trade for my Green '93.

Great thing about this one is the body, suspention and interior are in great shape. Especially compard to the POS Gray Probe. It's got a low mileage bottom end (~70-80k miles) Port and polished head, IM, and the gem of it all a VF-30 with full turbo back 3" exhaust. Think of the VF-30 as the VF-22 (one on Zach's white Probe) with a non-ball bearing version. yeah, this thing at 15 psi is ungodly! no traction in 2nd with LOTS of torque steer. Very fun

And I'll be living in Salt Lake very soon, within two to three weeks so I'll be happy to host the BBQ. We're looking at a couple places still, but think we know what we want, either way I'll still have my own room and a nice two car garage, a definite must.

Laters
Ryan

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome