I felt it might be useful to SOMEONE, to put up some common car audio part/install links/resources.
Beamriders Home Page
- Beamriders - used them in the past and were great, cheapest install ever got, had anything I needed. They also do great detailing.
- Future Shop - website sucks, stock is never as good as the others, but, they are almost everywhere, and do installs for cheap, often free when you buy the products there.
- even worse website then future shop. But, their installs are better than futureshops in quality. They will also, always have pretty much anything you want for car audio available.
craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
- Great for buying full cars locally, or ones being sold for parts. Often the electronics section has steals on car audio, and other random finds.
For those who use eBay, Toolhaus.org
- This site lets you put in a sellers user ID, and view ALL of their negetive feedback comments. Look for trends. Also, they have a feature that lets you use the title of your auction as a searchable phrase, and can show you all the feedback that seller has received previously for the same product. This is very useful when shopping from eBays bigger sellers, as they often sell hundreds of the same item.
Hope someone can find some of this useful