DATABASE: Listing of Canada friendly online retailers... - Page 2 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-18-07, 23:16

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

I felt it might be useful to SOMEONE, to put up some common car audio part/install links/resources.

Beamriders Home Page - Beamriders - used them in the past and were great, cheapest install ever got, had anything I needed. They also do great detailing.

FUTURESHOP.ca - Future Shop - website sucks, stock is never as good as the others, but, they are almost everywhere, and do installs for cheap, often free when you buy the products there.

www.absound.com - even worse website then future shop. But, their installs are better than futureshops in quality. They will also, always have pretty much anything you want for car audio available.

craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events - Great for buying full cars locally, or ones being sold for parts. Often the electronics section has steals on car audio, and other random finds.

For those who use eBay, Toolhaus.org - This site lets you put in a sellers user ID, and view ALL of their negetive feedback comments. Look for trends. Also, they have a feature that lets you use the title of your auction as a searchable phrase, and can show you all the feedback that seller has received previously for the same product. This is very useful when shopping from eBays bigger sellers, as they often sell hundreds of the same item.

Hope someone can find some of this useful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-29-07, 14:43

Power: 5

I haven't tried these guys yet, but I heard some good things about them and they have a pretty good selection of general parts for our cars. I discovered them after buying a couple of engine sensors at Lordco, and they would have saved me about 40% (even with my Lordco account discount).
1993 Mazda 626/MX6 V6 Parts, 1993 Mazda 626/MX6 V6 Parts at Discount Prices, OEM 1993 Mazda 626/MX6 V6 Parts, AfterMarket 1993 Mazda 626/MX6 V6 Parts

BCPOC
- British Columbia (Probe &) MX-6 Owner's Club
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 9-15-12, 19:02

Power: 0

tdotperformance.com. I bought an HID kit for my 2gen LS. Not fitted them yet but good price well packaged and reasonable delivery time. 1 week from processing my order to my door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page