Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

MX6 Spotting

55K views 220 replies 73 participants last post by  TJ-MX6 
#1 ·
I was on the 401 on Monday (Nov 20/06) and saw a guy in a purple MX6 that was lowered, had an exhaust and tinted windows. Don't know if he has a ZE, but he did pull pretty decently. We were racing from the 404 to Kennedy.
Anyone know who it might be, if he's on here? He was of the western asian decent, to be PC. Not oriental.

And, for the record in case he is on here, I didn't do a fly by rice-ing. I only passed him so that he could hear my exhaust (PGT-ze'd). I couldn't hear his and he was moving!

#30 ·
There's only one other mx-6 in brockville, 93-94 stock white ls, auto

#31 ·
saw a black first gen today coming back from lunch. I turned off of vanburen and turned right onto Prescott. you on here?

#32 ·
Saw a black second gen on Prescott st. today. near the collage. You on here?

#33 ·
saw a white 88-91 626 gt hatch yesterday. broke my heart to see it from the front and reminded me how much i want to drive my own 626

#34 ·
Just saw a 1st gen 5 door LX at the shop in North Gower. U sure it wasn't that one? As well there is a dude with a blue 5 door GT on the way to Oxford Mills, can't remember what that road is called. I offered him cash for it, but he needed it for a daily driver.

I am still lookin for a decent shell....

#37 ·
AKA a "Spotted" thread. Sadly, they never seem to work out the way they are intended and usually stray towards vehicles other then those portrayed on said site (in other words, people posting about Ferrari's rather then MX6's on MX6.com).

Also, most of the modified MX6's in Ontario and area's are stored or returned to stock for winter, so you are doing nothing more then spotting a ton of random stock MX6's.

#38 ·
saw a 1st gen mx6 in barhaven around 2:50ish today. it had different rear wheels than front (atleased on the left side) you on here?

#39 ·
OK, two 2ng Gens, one burgandy and one vintage red (and possibly a probe)... saw u guys at Moxie's at Square One. I was sitting at the window, wondering who the drivers might be. My RX-7 friend bet me it was a pair of PTA moms, but these cars were forum material.
If ur here, holla... Rx-7s are cocky, im gonna prove my point :argue:

#40 ·
Saw 2 PGT's on Tuesday.
First one was a white 93/94 PGT on Hwy 7. Stock rims, lowered, no spoiler, tinted windows, an exhaust (sorta), and 2 aftermarket bright fogs.
The 2nd was parked at Mobile Climate Controls (Jane & 407) (Across the street from my work). It was burgundy with what looked like a carbon fibre hood and eyelits. Stock rims and that's all I could see.

#42 ·
saw the smae 626 twice sitting near ken stratford on Presscott, it is a white lx sedan you on here, pm me.

#44 ·
anyone know any body who drives a red rx7 it has red rims and a sportty exhaust and its right hand drive(well thats what my bud told me). If anyone knows this guy let me know via pm.

#46 ·
saw a baby blue 2nd gen mx6 on the 416 today at about 1:55 pm was heading north and you were heading south

#49 ·
2 spottings seen on Monday May 7.
#1 was Lakeshore & Longbranch loop (for the bus & streetcars). It was white (possibly cream), with projector lights, black rims (I think) and had an exhaust. May have been atx also. It had a 4 sale sign in the window also.
#2 was a green mx6 parked on Tecumseh @ Queen. Had rims, moonroof, exhaust, spoiler and had a "wheels" sticker in the rear driver quarter window.
Once again, I was in the streetcar (as I drive them). Thus the increase in spottings has increased. Lots on St. Clair and College.

#50 ·
I own a Burgundy 94 MX-6 Mystere in Whitby. Complete stock look w/ Black tint. Live off Dundas if anymore has seen me in Whitby/Oshawa/Brooklin.

Most Sixers in Whitby are older guys in there late 20s or 30s.....kinda sad.

I normally see another burgundy one in Ajax (Chapters plaza), Black in Whitby (Greek Typhoon? Plaza), couple other random spotting, one normally around A&P plaza Thickson/Tauton.

#53 ·
Cosmocare

Saw a black MX-6 at Cosmocare in Nobleton. Looked like it was having some body work done to it. Is the owner somewhere on this board?

ZD6

#54 ·
Highway 7 in guelph, i was at work(olympic honda) and saw a red 2nd gen drive buy, with bodykit muffler, whole 9 years. was a nice car, wondering if it was any of us

#55 ·
Golf Girl

Saw a silver 2nd gen 6 get on the 401 at Morningside this morning. Good looking blond gal driving it. I've seen the car before around the area, but had never seen the owner/driver. Are you on this board? Or does anyone else know about the car or girl?

Cheers
ZD6

#56 ·
Spotted a red 2nd gen MX6 parked on Lakeshore, pretty sure it was west on First St.
Had aftermarket 17" 8 spoke rims, moonroof, exhaust, oem spoiler, lowered, tint (I think) and the front license plate has been placed lower than the normal mounting spot (looks good though, really!).

#57 ·
beige mx6

saw a beige mx6 with black hood and vinyl on the side on a little street close to d-town kitchener the other day. very nice project car in progress. body kit wasn't done yet, had supra tails done and pretty nice rims. anyone know who's it is?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.