Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

MX6 Spotting

55K views 220 replies 73 participants last post by  TJ-MX6 
#1 ·
I was on the 401 on Monday (Nov 20/06) and saw a guy in a purple MX6 that was lowered, had an exhaust and tinted windows. Don't know if he has a ZE, but he did pull pretty decently. We were racing from the 404 to Kennedy.
Anyone know who it might be, if he's on here? He was of the western asian decent, to be PC. Not oriental.

And, for the record in case he is on here, I didn't do a fly by rice-ing. I only passed him so that he could hear my exhaust (PGT-ze'd). I couldn't hear his and he was moving!

#59 ·
Hey Drunky, don't let my car fool ya. I like it lookin' stock, doesn't attract attention. But I do have the SS AC Headers, 2.5" all the way back, K&N filter, Tokicos, etc... It moves nicely. I'm just not that interested in the body work.

Spotting: I saw a green one with three guys in it out on the Ottawa River Parkway two days ago, while I was out testing out my brand new Tokico Blues. Looked in good shape, pretty stock though, but exhaust sounded nice! I was the black MX6 enjoying the sounds from behind, got off at Woodroffe.

#64 ·
Mistere- I see you all the time and I'm quite certain I even pulled up beside your burgandy MX6 on Brock and Consumers and asked if you wanted to run em, earlier on this year. I see your ZE project all the time in your driveway. I'm usually around your area a half dozen times a week.. unless coincidentally someone else has the same cars in Whitby and I'm completely out too lunch!

#65 ·
3 Sixs in one day

Green MX-6 parked at Wendy's/Timmys Thickson Rd/Consumers

Silver MX-6 Coming through the intersection there towards the Timmys/Wendy's (Had the front plate bolted high, bottom plate holes on top bracket holes...weird)

Grey MX-6 on 401 heading East past Simcoe off ramp

#72 ·
Saw a red 89' PGT with black tint and 93 rims today. There's also a dent in the rear bumper, like someone punched it. Right after I got on the gardiner going east and he got off at Don Mills. I was driving the blue 93. We acknowledged, but didn't race.

#73 ·
theres a hunter green mx6 in kemptville with the plates something to the tune of udblfn2. you on here?

#74 ·
i keep seeng a done up to the tits red mx6, body kit rims exhaust whole nine yards driving by Olympic honda on hwy 7 in guelph

AND theres a green one drives by on river road, right by house alot with nice muffler,
anyone on here at all?

#78 ·
saw a burgandy mx6 lowered fully body kit with a rattle can today up at timms at about 10 after 11

#82 ·
No, not particularily. But, you'd probably win either way. Though, are you sure that the stock turbo can do 15psi? I heard that the stock can only handle 11-12. My bro used to have an 89PGT. If you have the time and $$, I'd get a FE3 in there. That'll do ya just fine.

#84 ·
Spotted a green mx6 with tinted windows and blacked out lights. The back window had a white sticker on it (i don't know what of). I was traveling from Alabama to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I guess I was about 50-80 miles from Gatlinburg.

The road was actually under construction so we didn't play. I'm also not about to wreck my car in another state 200 miles away from my home.

#87 ·
red first gen driving by Jonnson's independant in kemptville yesterday at like 4:00pm

#89 ·
Black MX6 spotted driving through Sobey's/McDonalds parking lot Whitby on Sunday 24th. Had performance stickers on back passenger windows. 3 or 4 people in the car.

Sameday, Saw a kitted preimer MX6 parked in Oshawa not too far from Simcoe Hwy exit/Clover Leaf motel. Black halo lights and black or black/chrome tails.

Either of you on this board?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.