Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Possible Scam Alert - Selling EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING - YES EVERYTHING

27K views 108 replies 22 participants last post by  LN323 
#1 · (Edited)
The time has come for me to sell everything. I will be making an Official FOR SALE thread in the FS section within the next few weeks. This is DEFINATE. The car has sat for too long and I am never going to do anything with it....or my parts. Those of you in the know....know what I am talking about. 3" mandrel bent turbo back magnaflow everything exhaust..aluminum flywheel...southbend clutch..megasquirt...you name it I've got it. It all has to go. EVERYTHING MUST GO. This isnt a "teaser", it is not for me to start talking about what I have and for everyone to start asking prices, it's just to let everyone know that this time it is for real. it ALL has to go including the car. Erebuni front end. Erebuni sideskirts. Ricky Racer Head. Pauter rods - brand new. Head studs brand new. Evo 8 intercooler. 2.5 intercooler piping. Blow off valves. Turbos. It's ALL GOING. Count your pennies guys. This will be a once in a lifetime sale!!!!

#102 ·
IMPORTANT UPDATE.

If ANYONE involved in a transaction with Damian/Sicksix6/impound6 is still owed anything, please reach out to me via PM with full details. If you've already received a refund - be it from a paypal claim or sick himself, then that's not what i'm talking about. I'm specifically talking about anyone who is owed either money or parts, or a combination of both. If you prefer email to PM - you can reach me at my spammy address - goatcrapp@aol.com. Please type MX6.COM in all caps, somewhere in the title, so i can distinguish it from all the spam.

#106 ·
We (the moderators and admins, @Goatcrapp headed the charge) had allowed sick back in the make recompense on his past deals that he never followed through with. He was willing to make the deals right after all the time that passed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.