Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Thousands of Sets of Brake Pads

17K views 118 replies 46 participants last post by  Next Gen Dude 
#1 ·
The shop I work at acquired 2000+ sets of new brake pads from a local distributor that went out of business recently.

So far I've found about 12 sets of 1G brake pads. If you need 1G brake pads, or anything else for that matter let me know.

PM or post here with requests and I'll let you know.

All sets will be $10+ shipping.

-Tyler

#8 ·
What material and brand? I think I need rears, but would buy both, if you find some!
The pads are Vehicle Specific, made by Qualtron. Most pads are semi metallics. Whatever the manufacturer called for was made for the application.

I've come across about half a dozen 2G front pads, none for the rear yet. I also found just one set of rear pads for a 1G as well.

-Tyler

#10 ·
let me know if you come across any for a : 98 camry, 92 paseo, or 06 crv

#13 ·
Goat, if your Camry has F&R Discs, I have both front and rear pads for it. If it has rear drums, in the sets we have sorted out theyre not there yet. Also have both F&R for the Paseo, but non for the CR-V.

Mx6Ownage- Figure $15-20 shipped.

-Tyler

#14 ·
the camry only has discs up front - same with the paseo.

I'll see what i can dig up as far as part numbers, if you need to compare

thnx!

#15 ·
Ill take a set...for a 89 mx6gt

#17 ·
Do you want to wait to see if I can come across the rears, or just order the fronts? We've been very busy at the shop with work, and have had no time lately to do any separating of the pads.

-Tyler

#22 ·
BSmooth: From what I can tell, all the pads only go up to model years '02, but I'll let you know.

Shred: Rears havent been found yet for a 2G, we've been busy as hell with work with no time to seperate and inventory the pads. So far just the fronts for a 2G. I'll get back to you on the Prelude.

-Tyler

#23 ·
hey tyler - srry i didnt get back to you.

i'll take 98 camry (4cyl) and 92 paseo fronts, only, for now.

thanks!

#28 ·
pads received... thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.