MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are Here!
Finally for all of those who have been inquiring and waiting patiently for the release of the MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits, wait no more, they are here!!!!!!!!
First and foremost, i would like to thank the MANY Probe/Mazda owners who have made our Ultimate FPR kits so successful.
It is with great honor that we are introducing our latest Dual Feed Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit's that will be on our new website very soon.
Each kit is the same as our Ultimate FPR Kit, but utilizes the 2nd port that is currently capped by the -6an boss plug. It now has a -6an straight out from the 2nd port to the 2nd rail deleting the banjo bolts with our straight banjo fittings allowing both rails to have equal pressure from the same Fuel Pressure Regulator.
If you are one of the lucky ones to already have our MBX Ultimate FPR Kit, dont worry, there is an upgrade option for you to purchase to transform your current kit into the MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
Here is a list of everything included in our MBX Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits:
MBX Complete Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (normally $139)
"NEW" 1 1/2" 0-100 PSI Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge (Normally $35)
MBX Polished Billet Fuel Rail adapter (Normally $37.50)
All Aeroquip Fittings:
(2) 24"-6AN Braided Fuel Line
(1) 12"-6AN Braided Fuel Line
(3) Nitrile 0-Rings
(2) -6an to -6an Straight Fittings for FPR
(1) Blue Anodized Boss Plug
(1) 1/8" NPT to -6an straight
(4) -6an Compression Fittings with clamps
(4) Re-useable swivel -6an Straight Fittings
(1) Banjo bolt replacement metric to -6an Fitting
This kit will work on all Ford/Mazda 2.0/2.2/2.5 models
*Note* The 4 cylinder models will have a few leftover fittings and some fuel line that is not used! The fuel Rail adapters fit each model Ford Probe and Mazda MX-6/626/MX-3
Retail Total $350.00
MBX Sale Price $260.00 Shipped
Here is a list of everything that is added to the MBX Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator kits to convert to the MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator kits! Please note that there is 12 additional fittings along with 6 feet of additonal braided fuel line added to our original fpr kits!
(2) MBX Banjo bolt replacement metric to -6an Fittings ($30.00)
(1) NOS -6an Male Tri-Y Block ($39.99)
(1) -6an Straight Male fittings with Nitrile O-ring for 2nd port of FPR (Replaces Blue Anodized Boss Plug) ($6.00)
(1) -6an Female 180 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting ($26.00)
(1) -6an Female 150 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting ($26.00)
(4) Re-useable swivel -6an Straight Fittings ($30.00)
(2) Feet of Super Red Hose Techniques Vacuum hose for FPR ($5.00)
(6) Feet of Braided Stainless -6an Fuel Line ($36.00)
Retail Total $198.99
MBX Sale Price $165.00 Shipped
(*Note*) This option is for all of those who have our MBX Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits and are converting to our MBX Dual Feed Ultimate Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit!
Here is a list of everything included in our MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
Retail Total $548.99
MBX Sale Price $420.00 Shipped
(1) Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
(1) "NEW" 1 1/2" 0-100 PSI Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
(1) MBX Polished Billet Fuel Rail adapter with Nitrile O-ring and Stainless Hardware
(11) Feet of Aeroquip -6AN Braided Fuel Line
(3) Aeroquip Nitrile 0-Rings
(1) Aeroquip 1/8" NPT to -6an straight
(2) Aeroquip -6an Compression Fittings with clamps
(8) Aeroquip Re-useable swivel -6an Straight Fittings
(3) MBX Banjo bolt replacement metric to -6an Fittings
(1) NOS -6an Male Tri-Y Block
(3) Aeroquip -6an Straight Male fitting for 2nd port of FPR (Replaces Blue Anodized Boss Plug)
(1) Aeroquip -6an Female 180 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting
(1) Aeroquip -6an Female 150 degree Re-useable Swivel -6an to -6an hose fitting
(2) Feet of Super Red Hose Techniques Vacuum hose for FPR
These are not yet on our website, you can order them directly at www.paypal.com making your payment to [email protected] in the amount of $165 to convert your original MBX Ultimate FPR Kit to the New MBX Ultimate Dual Feed FPR Kit or in the amount of $420 for the complete MBX Ultimate Dual Feed FPR Kit! Please include in the subject line of what you are ordering so that we can expedite your order much faster http://forums.probetalk.com/images/s...icon_thumb.gif
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are now here! Click Here to Order Yours Today!
MBX is now your full service Powdercoating shop, offering a full line of Powdercoating!!
MBX Vinyl Graphics - Club Decals- Vinyl Stripe kits and more
MBX Driver/Passenger gauge pods , MBX Billet Products
Click Here to Visit MBX Motorsports http://forums.probetalk.com/images/s...con_ohyeah.gif
<!-- / sig --><!-- edit note -->
I'm running a normally aspirated engine, right now... no near future plans for super or turbo charging, and I'm just learning about things like Mega-squirt.
So, what real performance benefit would this kit provide for me? :confused:
The advantages are awesome, with higher fuel pressure, less chances of running lean with deleting the very restrictive banjo bolt fittings, total control over your fuel pressure, upgraded lines and fuel flow also allowing you to view what your fuel pressure is actually running at w/o guessing. :smokin: No more lean conditions on the #6 infamous cylinder and so much more!!!!!
like the idea but i allready own a full pressure regulator, gauge and rail adapter so what do i need to make your kit work with what i allready have?
anyway to get the dual feed for about 300?
Alex, everything we sell within our FPR kits are the absolute top of the line in quality and function, they are all priced at their absolute lowest.
HOWEVER, there may be a bulk buy in the future as so many have inquired about one in the past years :)
i dont know much about cars but look i just bought a klze its in da box waiting to be put on >>> puttin this new MBX Ultimate Dual Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit how will it help the engine benifit it? more power? more engine life? how does monitering the fuel pressure and adjusting it help me out ?
The dual feed will eliminate all of the annoying kinks and pinches in the OEM fuel system, which will help out fuel flow greatly. With this setup you can adjust the fuel pressure properly for your ZE, the ze requires a higher base fuel pressure to operate correctly, than the KL03/KLDE engines do. Definatly a good investment, esp. if you plan to really add more power such as a turbocharger or supercharger in the future.
My question is. I have a ze, i wanted to know, Why the dual feed afpr is necesarrily better than the single feed one? IS the dual feed better for t/c and s/c setups or is it ideal for my setup because i plan on buying a fpr either way, I just wanted to know what specifically makes this the better setup?
is this bulk buy still going on?? if so i'm interested. let me know.
how long is this going to last???
Is there still a bulk buy going on for this?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:36.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© Copyright 2000-2010, MX6.com
MX6.com is in no way affiliated to Mazda Motor Corp.
All views expressed in this site are the personal opinion of the author and not necessarily the owners of MX6.com.