The Millennium Falcon--Mazda 323GT build thread - Page 2 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9-28-10, 11:40

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

cant wait to see it .

There thing we know; then there are things we know we don't know...then there thing we don't know we know and finally there are thing we dont know we dont know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-9-10, 15:17

Garage
HUH? what do you mean impounded? how can you be in the middle of the build then on the same day it's impounded? me too confused.
this thread brings back memories of my 88 323GT. i had sooo much fun in this car. but like the one you had, rust just ate it all up. then my wife who was my girlfriend at the time, got into an accident with it. after that too many problems with it that I couldn't really keep it running properly anymore, so we got rid of it.

btw that random bracket you saw on the rear windshield was probably for a cellular antenna for a permanently fixed car phone. whether it was real or just a fake plastic replica depends if it had a module stuck exactly inline on the inside of the window. back in the late 80's and early 90s, it was a craze to have a cellular antenna and most were just sticking the fake replicas on their windows. this was also back when mobile phones were huge and bulky so no one carried them in a pants pocket like we do now.

Last edited by ZeroR; 10-9-10 at 15:25.
Old 10-9-10, 15:57

I think what happened he got the car impounded last year and then put up the build pics a year later just to throw them up .

There thing we know; then there are things we know we don't know...then there thing we don't know we know and finally there are thing we dont know we dont know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply
User Tag List