Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Pics from 2003

37K views 62 replies 28 participants last post by  windy_mx6 
#1 · (Edited)
More to follow when I do more mods this year...

First new mod: KLZE engine swap May 17th-19th.

#4 · (Edited)
LBkHmErPiMp said:
Whoa, what kinda rotors are those? Do they do any performance? Or mainly for looks? I see it's slotted.
Thanks,
They're "RotorDisc"s http://www.rotordiscs.com/main_page.htm
Look under Ford Probe - they made them specially to order for the Ford Probe Owners Club UK and I jumped on their bandwagon. :)

Performance is certainly better than standard, especially married to EBC Green Stuff pads, but I couldn't compare them to any other performance ones, never having used them. They certainly look better though :)

#5 ·
RbluEMx6 said:
Your lucky all you mx6ers over there drive on the right side. I wish I could have a right side driver mx6. That would be cool.

Nice pics. :) :tup: But what kinda rotors do you have?
dude this has been one of my biggest goals for 2004 but so far I have had no luck.. trying to talk to imports from japan and so on and no help..I dont thing any of the uk/europe people will be able to help either not the aussies.. but hey oh well.. later Chris just thought it was funny are minds were the same.. need on some other mx6 message boards across the world..

#10 ·
Good looking car Ken. How much did you end up paying for the Ze?

-Nick

#11 · (Edited)
#12 ·
Sweet man. You do good work.

-Nick

#15 ·
I don't think I've ever seen those brake rotors before. They're definitely interesting. Your car is looking good, as always :tup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.