LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 7-30-08, 13:29

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by herox21 View Post
Why be a cock? Look at it this way, same noob posts on this board over and over, and people rip them apart for not searching. Same with me, same stupid questions you shouldn't be asking someone in a parts store. I sell parts, i'm not your personal mechanic.

And what's wrong with working in a parts store? [shizzle] man, you're talking about people being immature and ripping on their own, and you're bashing me for where I work. Are you an IT manager for microsoft or something?

And he will never be an mx6er. I doubt he even speaks english. Call me racist, an idiot, or whatever you want, but you are nothing to me. And you drive a chevy, nice. See, I can be just as mean as you can.

And nice job deleting your post, fail.
I get your point but your working, and these are forums. Nothing wrong with working in a parts store but if your going to go anywere in life you sure arn't going to get there with that type of attitude. Post got deleted because I figured I would keep my opinion to myself.

The Chevy is the wifes, its a good truck.

The probe is mine, and super mint.

1989 Probe GT, PARTS
1992 PGT, 2.5 Turbo Back, Southbend Cluth, Short Shifter, Probinator Chip & LTB, MBC, 93 PGT Springs, 64k, MINT
2002 Chevy Blazer 2 Door, 4x4, 31 inch tires.

Last edited by 1stGenTurbizzle; 7-30-08 at 13:32.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 7-30-08, 13:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stGenTurbizzle View Post
I get your point but your working, and these are forums. Nothing wrong with working in a parts store but if your going to go anywere in life you sure arn't going to get there with that type of attitude. Post got deleted because I figured I would keep my opinion to myself.

The Chevy is the wifes, its a good truck.

The probe is mine, and super mint.
I know, and i'm sorry I exploded on you. That day happened to be one of my worst days of the week....

The Daily: 1994 Mazda 626 Lx I4 Atx
The Project: 1995 Mazda Mx6 Ls V6 Mtx

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'sMx-6 View Post
That bitch is lower than the value of the U.S. dollar
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 7-30-08, 14:50

Power: 0

This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6. It's all interior, none of which any of you will ever see. On top of all that, has everyone seen the Blue Book value of our MX6 lately? But, what I find even funnier is that people think the MX6 is this glorious car and choose to make fun of others who's car is worth about the same as thier own. Interesting.

Grow up.

Let me further say that in most vehicle forums, people do not waste their time searching for youtube videos of the same car and then post it within the community to be ragged on. I rarely post outside of the local section and keep to browsing information but this is just plain immature and makes the community look bad.

Last edited by JaysMX6; 7-30-08 at 14:59.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 7-30-08, 15:12

hey 1stgen- i see you live in auburn i go to the pick n pull up there occasionally, i live in rochester. you know anyone with an mx6 in the area?

93 mx6- TURD full greddy evo exhaust, replaced black leather interior, camaro rear lip, lip spoiler, ADR 17" gunmetal rims, ESPECS

Quote:
Remember - every village has an idiot. If you don't know who that idiot is - its probably you.
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 7-30-08, 15:17

good point made we shouldn't be here 2 bash ppl we all drive the same car prety much it's what's been done 2 it. but IMO auto FTL!!!
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-1-08, 14:43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnlogauge
And than lost your job for being a dick.
Yeah I would haver called his district manager and made sure he was fired.

post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-1-08, 17:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysMX6 View Post
This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6.
Lol? Nothing rice? So you're saying the wannabe time attack stock rims, the red led fogs, the nos floormats in a car that doesn't tap nos, the red painted drums in the back, the chicken wire grill, visible neon bouncing to the bass is all perfectly normal and show quality?

It's an ATX mx6 with a 2.0L......or well, according to him, it has a 13B rotary in it, there is no point in modding it. It's a waste of time, and by him trying to make it look epic/fast/cool, it is by definition in my book, RICE.

Keep it stock, keep it for a DD, sell it to someone. Then buy a 2.0 with an mtx, or better yet, a 2.5 mtx.

Stop defending these people. And I don't care if they have the same car as me, if it's rice, i'm going to say something. That includes 95% of the members here. Anyone remember Asuna? Jesus.....

The Daily: 1994 Mazda 626 Lx I4 Atx
The Project: 1995 Mazda Mx6 Ls V6 Mtx

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'sMx-6 View Post
That bitch is lower than the value of the U.S. dollar
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-1-08, 17:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by unamedplaya87 View Post
I wonder if Autozone workers laugh every time when someone buys this [shizzle].
Yes, working at an auto parts store myself, we do. Right after they walk out the door.
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-1-08, 18:23
Banned

Quote:
This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6. It's all interior, none of which any of you will ever see. On top of all that, has everyone seen the Blue Book value of our MX6 lately? But, what I find even funnier is that people think the MX6 is this glorious car and choose to make fun of others who's car is worth about the same as thier own. Interesting.

Grow up.

Let me further say that in most vehicle forums, people do not waste their time searching for youtube videos of the same car and then post it within the community to be ragged on. I rarely post outside of the local section and keep to browsing information but this is just plain immature and makes the community look bad.
TL;DR.

In other word, STFU and GTFO troll.

Quote:
And than lost your job for being a dick.
Like you're one to talk Mr. "I try to find ways to be a dick about anything and everythiung"
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-1-08, 19:40

^^^ Qft :d

I'm selling pretty much everything that I don't need on my car. Hit up the for sale section for some nice goodies.
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-2-08, 1:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysMX6 View Post
This thread sucks.

Grow up.

Looks like we found the owner!

Pearson's New Dad

Position Filled. Move along boys.

post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-5-08, 20:40 Thread Starter

HAHAHAHAH I WINNNN!!! and for the record i went on youtube and searched by recent date looking for my buddies video and when i came across this i couldnt help but LMAO!!!!!!!! if this is your 6 please clean her up

KL-ZE swap, ssautochrome headers, rr-racing STS, findaza 9lb flywheel, AWR poly motor mounts, Falken rubber, Borbet rims, PRD wires, CAI w/ K&N filter, more to list and more to come!
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...6/IMG00444.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...6/IMG00442.jpg
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-6-08, 7:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by herox21 View Post
It's an ATX mx6 with a 2.0L......or well, according to him, it has a 13B rotary in it, there is no point in modding it. It's a waste of time, and by him trying to make it look epic/fast/cool, it is by definition in my book, RICE..
Any Performance modification, be it a cold air intake or a 500hp turbo setup, is rice, on a street only car, Because its only for bragging or street racing, which is what rice is all about.

Worst thread ever.

'97 MX6 4WS
'02 RX7 RS 300whp
post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-6-08, 9:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiler View Post
Like you're one to talk Mr. "I try to find ways to be a dick about anything and everythiung"
being a dick on the internet, on your own time is a choice. Doing it when you're on the clock and being paid to do a job for someone is different there homeslice.
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 8-6-08, 10:06

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Power: 6

I'll just leave this up there, stickied, as an instruction manual on how to get a thread locked.

you're all assholes. that is all.

94 mx6 - you name it - I did it, came up with it, tried it and rejected it, trapped 108mph with it, or just plain still have it. **Now in the caring hands of Chef**
98 jeep GC - 5.9L with every bolt on + tune. My street jeep. 30" all terrains, but runs deep 13's
2004 Subaru WRX - The laggin wagon. FOR SALE.
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec.B - #37/500 - Anything that can be done, has been done. Fully built motor, Fully built transmission, big turbo, built axles, a 500hp daily driven fire breathing instrument of death (but you wouldn't know it if we went for a ride)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page