|Topic Review (Newest First)|
A 4WS GT is not the best choice for autocross, just because it's heavier and the rear wheels might not move fast enough to keep up with you on an autocross course. You'll probably end up wanting to deactivate the rear steering on autocross days.
2-stage rev limiting? I suppose you could do this if you went with a standalone ECU like Megasquirt, but no one makes anything like that specifically for these cars.
|DarkMx-6||most of those questions have been asked before, if you search them one at a time you should find your answers. if you still have trouble (after you actually did a good search) come back to this thread and I will be happy to help you out.|
|chief tool||or you could do a search of the site and find alot of that information|
New to Mazda with GT-4WS
Hey all. Lets start with.."Im new" and I have a 90 MX-6 GT 4WS. I just spent two days reading and collecting info on these underdogs. I just want to clear some stuff up before I start dumping cash into this new money pit. Lets start with :
1) Who the hell makes conversion flanges for t3/t4 turbo fitments?
2) I have a 4WS, should I ditch it or keep it (it still works)
3) Who does ECU flashes/Chips for our cars?
4) Whats the max boost these things can handle before the engine goes belly up
5) what can the tranny hold
6) Is there a defacto aftermarket parts supplier for these things..cause all im finding are very scattered results.
7) Suspension (im looking for canyon carving and auto-X) I need it super stiff, any suggestions?
8) Ignition upgrades and 2-stage rev-limiting (who does it for our cars)
9) any other things I should know that are not already in the well stocked FAQ's