LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-12-06, 9:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxpcted
This is still the "write your heart out thread", right? well anyway, I've got a b1tch. I went down to Nix99 in Mukilteo today to get an engine for my supra. I missed the 4pm ferry, so I didn't get there till about 4:50 and they already had the closed sign up. Two guys were in there talking, and I got one of them to come out. I told him I needed a 5mge for my supra and that I had the core in the back of my truck(I had also called earlier and told them I was on my way). The guy said "sorry, we already shut our computers down for the day." I told him I'd give him an extra 50 bucks if he would help me out. He said "nope, you'll have to come back tomorrow morning."
That mofo, I was so pissed. So they just lost $650 of business cause they wouldn't help me out for 20 minutes. That cost me 4 hours of my life and 50 bucks in gas and ferry fees. I hate them.
yes i think we all hate jaakashes like them, they think they are so much better than us, da^^n u NIX99!!! ... ..

-94' I-4 MX-6... gold, lowered 2", intake, 2 1/2" exaust, 5-speed, shaved trunk lock, primered trunk lid and rear fender panels... SOLD..
-93' LS V6 MX6... green, intake, 2 1/2" straight exaust w/ borla muffler, 5-speed, mint black leather int. nice stereo system, only 300w, but still bumps... MY, NOT SO NEW PROJECT...
karma to all, and to all a good night!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-12-06, 10:12

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

what bitches...try foreign engines, in lynnwood. they're good guys

2008 Legacy GT Spec.B - Quartz Silver Metallic | Not Stock
post #63 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-13-06, 17:31 Thread Starter

Well since it died down a little here i'll post...

Have you guy's noticed a long time ago like 3 years ago, you would go on ebay and have like 100 items for sale under mx6....have you noticed how much it grew?? Some frieky stuff, now its like almost 1500 items and almost 30 pages of stuff, true its mostly CAI's and Glow-Gauges, but seriusly......

One more thing that i wanted to point out is how this forum grew trumendiously in the past 2 months i mean now you can find like 5-20 new posts a day compared to like 2 a day, LOL.....Not too bad....

Also i'd like to take this oppertunity and thank all the newbee's for joining our site(again)!!! Well that was a load off my sholders(sp)......uh!!!!!

The Need for MX-6 Speeeed

Proud Owner of - 93' MX6 LS, 99' Prelude (Black), 07' ZX-10R (For All ZX Riders), Support Forums - All Computer Issues/Problems
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-13-06, 17:39

glad it's taking more than myself to light a fire under all of your asses hahah

Btw, there's this ass at work, who drive a 2003ish CLK230 Kompressor. Well the story is, that about three or four months ago, it was raining and i saw him in traffic, and he gunned it, i spooled and spooled but I spun and spun the wheels. now the basterd tells everyone he "killed me" racing. hahaha (btw, the race was about 25 feet worth )

I challenged him after my trans was fixed and it was dry out...and he said no, he's got bigger fish to fry...that fooker...as soon as I see him again, i'm waxing his [giant half-man-half-chicken]got little benz

post #65 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-13-06, 17:56 Thread Starter

I think my heart skipped a beat after i read that one....hahaha, not bad hotass!!! I love it when you screw up cuz of different road conditions and you almost catch up to the guy, and then the next day he's like "I Smoked your a**" you kinda laugh a little and say you wana race and he's like ummmm, i have to go to the bathroom.... , friekn' cracks me up!!!

Proud Owner of - 93' MX6 LS, 99' Prelude (Black), 07' ZX-10R (For All ZX Riders), Support Forums - All Computer Issues/Problems
post #66 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-13-06, 18:03

yeah i know...there's a salesman with a 350Z that i'm going to be racing....hopefully I told him if i get traction, I'll wax him. He had a little smirk on his face when I told him that. heheh

post #67 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-13-06, 18:08 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotAss6GT
yeah i know...there's a salesman with a 350Z that i'm going to be racing....hopefully I told him if i get traction, I'll wax him. He had a little smirk on his face when I told him that. heheh
Now we all know that's true!!! Good luck with the a** burn'n!!

post #68 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-13-06, 20:18

Ok, so I drove home from Bellingham to PT today (spending the weekend) and in Oak Harbor I ran into a little fag. It was a 2 lane road, coming up to a light which just turned green I passed a blue del slow with 20" wheels, nasty body kit, single chrome wiper (BLECH) and a retard behind the wheel, hat sideways, perfect ricer stereotype. Anyways, apparently he didn't like being passed (he was stopped at the red light, and it just turned green) so he does a ricer move, jerks into the other lane and guns it. He pulls up beside me and I'm assuming he wanted me to check out his ugly ride cause he revs his shit mobile up high (sounded like one of those wet shower farts, ya know?) I didn't even give him the glorification of looking over, I just stared straight ahead. Anyways, I hate ricers and can't beleive how stupid they are, with their cars and just in general. I hate being a teenager who falls into that stereotype automatically until I prove otherwise, I get no respect at car shops of all types, stores, mechanics etc etc etc.... because they think I don't know anything and want some NAWZ YO!!111

If life were easy, everyone would do it.
post #69 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-14-06, 0:09

I know exactly who you are talking about, I've seen him driving around town. He's next on my list to smoke with my Camaro or my Z. There's so many of them around here too. One night about three months ago I was cruising around with my friend Zach who's got an 89 Mustang LX with a s/c 5.0 and we rolled up on a gang of them at burger king. He asked them if anyof them wanted to run, and some guy with a gray(primer) crx with a widebody kit asked Zach if he had 5 grand to put down. Apparently he doesn't know that the loud whine from under the hood is a supercharger. Anyway, none of them wanted to do shiz, so we left. Next night we were in my Camaro and we saw him cruisin with his girlfriend. We got a light and I handed him his azz. He wasn't satisfied with that and I had to beat him from a roll too. These guys are such a joke around here. I can't wait till I get the 6 back up and running.

I ordered a tb spacer and an electric water pump a couple days ago, so once I get that on, I'll go look for that del sol for you.

Also, if you ever pass through Oak Harbor, feel free to stop by my place, I'll show you the rides. I live about 5 miles south of town about a block off 20.
post #70 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-14-06, 10:53
Banned

Power: 0

about the shop thing. i agree. i've been looking around to find some reputable shops to do some sort of conversion to my car and so far about 95% of the shops have looked at me like im retarded. it pisses me off. then when i leave, i just want to flip everyone off from the shops. lol
post #71 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-14-06, 11:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxpcted
and some guy with a gray(primer) crx with a widebody kit
DUDE, I saw that guy too! Haha, it was almost as bad as the ebay nisson thread in the lougne.... I think the crx had gold rims if I remember, that thing was ugly. I'll let you know if I have time in Oak Harbor, most of the time I'm either rushing to the ferry or rushing to get back to school but that would be tight if I'm ever just rolling through

If life were easy, everyone would do it.
post #72 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-14-06, 18:00

Heh...looks like I need to roll up to Oak Harbor one of these weekens In fact, I'll TURN DOWN my boost to about 14psi

Btw..Zach's my name too...hahahahah

Btw Jhox, don't want to go through my man Doug? Is he a little too expensive? He's probably the only one in the State can do it correctly. Unless he shot you down because it'd be too much work That wouldn't surprise me, he can be a lazy mofo!

post #73 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-14-06, 20:00
Banned

he shot me down with the skyline idea. he said he wanted "no part in that what so ever". LOL. i did talk to a couple other great shops. one shop was referred to by doug himself. check out the "projects before the meet" thread so i don't have to repeat myself
post #74 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-14-06, 20:16

there's only one person i can think of...i don't know his name...but his shop is in olympia...lol

post #75 of 2895 (permalink) Old 1-15-06, 1:18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotAss6GT
there's only one person i can think of...i don't know his name...but his shop is in olympia...lol
for the skyline engine swap?

cuz i know of a guy here in oly/tumwater that does nothing but nissans, mazda and toyota and has done around 15 skyline conversions. of course these were ALL into 240sx's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page