Mazda MX-6 Forum

Mazda MX-6 Forum (https://www.mx6.com/forums/)
-   Northwest US (https://www.mx6.com/forums/northwest-us/)
-   -   "Write Your Heart Out", Theard!!! (https://www.mx6.com/forums/northwest-us/149421-write-your-heart-out-theard.html)

bodmitri 1-8-06 15:52

"Write Your Heart Out", Theard!!!

For all of you thread hi-jackers...This thread is dedicated for your opinions and anything and everything that you what to say.....help yourselves!!!!

retsamaksrepus 1-8-06 15:59

Fuck the Patriots, Go DENVER! Denver wins the superbowl over the Seaducks and everyone in Seattle shuts the fuck up!

95PGTTech 1-8-06 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by retsamaksrepus
[fizzle] the Patriots, Go DENVER! Denver wins the superbowl over the Seaducks and everyone in Seattle shuts the [fizzle] up!

werd.

I hate hondas too. :shrug:

neptune_51 1-8-06 16:36

i like acura:freak: but i love mazda :D

why the fuck are gas prices so HIGH!?!

retsamaksrepus 1-8-06 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by neptune_51
why the [fizzle] are gas prices so HIGH!?!

werd!
Why does TV suck so much ass? Are people really that stupid?

MX6DUDE87 1-8-06 16:48

v-tec is only good if its in the right hands, otherwise yes honda sucks the big one!!!

y is it, some people are complete *jakasshes*, or just plain retarded???

Zach 1-8-06 20:08

i'm feeding my youngest daughter spaghetti-o's, and rets, i'm gonna slap your sister with that seahawk comment ;)

retsamaksrepus 1-8-06 20:50

Aren't you a little old for my sister? And a little old to believe in the Seaducks?

Zach 1-8-06 21:02

hahaha...were you even born the last time the seahawks won a playoff game? :lol: hahahaha

btw...i finally got my silvia projectors out of the case. check the gallery forum.

Teqnyck 1-8-06 22:15

Too much honda bashin on this site lately. Any car is fast in the right hands. Don't get me wrong, I love my mx3, but I can drive anything if it's fast, and like it or not, hondas got so popular on the race circut for a reason. They have great potential, and they use to be cheap to fix. Now, they are expensive, but that's why I drive a mazda. And fuck the superbowl, I'll be at work all day anyways. :(

Zach 1-8-06 22:48

it's good being in radio AND working for the seattle seahawks flagship radio station in seattle ;)

also.....i'm working the playoff game this saturday and could potentially have a 100% access press pass :p

jhox21 1-8-06 23:28

i hate the seahawks. i hope they choke on their luck that they've had this year.

PS, im fucking wasted off my ass. thats whats on my mind.

MX6DUDE87 1-8-06 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teqnyck
Too much honda bashin on this site lately. Any car is fast in the right hands. Don't get me wrong, I love my mx3, but I can drive anything if it's fast, and like it or not, hondas got so popular on the race circut for a reason. They have great potential, and they use to be cheap to fix. Now, they are expensive, but that's why I drive a mazda. And [fizzle] the superbowl, I'll be at work all day anyways. :(

yes this is true, and i dont bash "hondas" as themselves:shrug: i bash the people who ruined the honda name for the rest of us, by adding stuff that they say will add horsepower, like a giant wing on a car that has no other mods. alot of my friends have hondas and theyre f#(kn' sick, i myself wouldnt mind having a gutted honda hatch with a turboed h22 sittin' on stock steelies. i have alot of people burn me for owning or have owning both of my mx6's, and the jeep cherokee that i had gotten rid of just so i could have a 6. some ppl just flame to flame, im a picky flamer :flipa: lol, and no im not saying im gay.:cool:

retsamaksrepus 1-9-06 0:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhox21
i hate the seahawks. i hope they choke on their luck that they've had this year.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jhox21 again.

They've had so many close games they should have lost.... People say "you have to know how to win close games, thats what makes a good team" but I say, if you are a good team you don't have close games. I mean, come on, feely handed them the game 3 times, and they could barely finish....

manzi 1-9-06 0:59

Man i want the Sea Ducks to win.... I love the ducksskksksksks