Photoshop contest #1 - 5/14 - 5/21 - Page 2 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-22-09, 3:15

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

sigh. To make it even more difficult for me, photoshop has decided it doesnt want to work. at all. and it takes the rest of my computer down with it. Time to upgrade, methinks. its having too many issues. Though it will be stupidly late, i will get one done.

Originally Posted by Chefsp0t
This thread appears to contain unsafe amounts of fail. Please flush your eyes with water, assume the fetal position, and pray that the fail doesn't get worse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-22-09, 8:33
Ben

Can we have another one then? Maybe we can "advertise" it in the lounge or something?

adie- when I installed CS4 I wiped my comp clean and added some $50 ram and the thing is running great now. It's a 6 year old comp used just for internet and CS4

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-22-09, 11:44 Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Power: 6

we'll have another.. but in the meanwhile - ben you win by default. Would you like an avatar, or greater PM storage?

94 mx6 - you name it - I did it, came up with it, tried it and rejected it, trapped 108mph with it, or just plain still have it. **Now in the caring hands of Chef**
98 jeep GC - 5.9L with every bolt on + tune. My street jeep. 30" all terrains, but runs deep 13's
2004 Subaru WRX - The laggin wagon. FOR SALE.
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec.B - #37/500 - Anything that can be done, has been done. Fully built motor, Fully built transmission, big turbo, built axles, a 500hp daily driven fire breathing instrument of death (but you wouldn't know it if we went for a ride)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-22-09, 13:31
Ben

I'll take an avatar... or we can wait for a real competition.

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-22-09, 14:58 Thread Starter

you get an avatar - please send me the one you would like, and i'll apply it to the account. You don't have to get it down to the right size - it'll be resized automagically.

congrats for winning! for what its worth - i Like it

94 mx6 - you name it - I did it, came up with it, tried it and rejected it, trapped 108mph with it, or just plain still have it. **Now in the caring hands of Chef**
98 jeep GC - 5.9L with every bolt on + tune. My street jeep. 30" all terrains, but runs deep 13's
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec.B - #37/500 - Anything that can be done, has been done. Fully built motor, Fully built transmission, big turbo, built axles, a 500hp daily driven fire breathing instrument of death (but you wouldn't know it if we went for a ride)
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-22-09, 23:08

The next contest will be much better. You have my word. Maybe if Steve hadn't tried to gank my section karma wouldn't have kicked his ass.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-23-09, 11:34 Thread Starter

hey kansas.

photoshop me teabagging you.

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-25-09, 7:30

ok ive done one. Just felt like sharing, and it was an excuse to try out that online editor til i can do something about my POS PC.

This thread appears to contain unsafe amounts of fail. Please flush your eyes with water, assume the fetal position, and pray that the fail doesn't get worse.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-25-09, 23:49 Thread Starter

how do you like the online one?

pretty basic, but decent tools if you're in a jam

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 5-26-09, 5:29

its not bad. Was missing a few tools i usually rely on, but it was easy enough to use. And even on my shit computer, it didnt lag.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page