Photoshop request for a Jetta - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 7-17-09, 23:43 Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Photoshop request for a Jetta

VWvortex Forums: Looking for a photoshop....Anyone bored?

In that thread youll find a picture of my car photoshopped with a lowered suspension and spacers (I think its the 4th post down)

Id like you to take that photo (not the original in the 1st post) and photoshop it with a FMIC. Im trying to get a good idea of what my car will look like when I drop it and go FMIC after going big turbo

Please try and do a good job. Id really like to get a good idea of how it would look. Its fine if you leave the outside grill inserts in place and just place a core in the middle. Ill probably have exposed piping, so if you are feeling ambitious you can photoshop some stainless piping with red couplers in the grill inserts on the outside too

If you choose to do this, this is how it gets routed on these cars:
Greddy intercooler gli image by bluebomber_bucket on Photobucket

TIA.

Chrissmazdamx6 is now ChrissJettaGLI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 8-2-09, 9:47 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissmazdamx6 View Post
VWvortex Forums: Looking for a photoshop....Anyone bored?

In that thread youll find a picture of my car photoshopped with a lowered suspension and spacers (I think its the 4th post down)

Id like you to take that photo (not the original in the 1st post) and photoshop it with a FMIC. Im trying to get a good idea of what my car will look like when I drop it and go FMIC after going big turbo

Please try and do a good job. Id really like to get a good idea of how it would look. Its fine if you leave the outside grill inserts in place and just place a core in the middle. Ill probably have exposed piping, so if you are feeling ambitious you can photoshop some stainless piping with red couplers in the grill inserts on the outside too

If you choose to do this, this is how it gets routed on these cars:
Greddy intercooler gli image by bluebomber_bucket on Photobucket

TIA.
It would appear this forum is pretty useless since no one is willing to help anyone out. 0 replies 45 views here, 0 replies 68 views there, 0 replies 48283823 views there...oh look, theres one that 8 people replied to

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 8-2-09, 20:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissmazdamx6 View Post
It would appear this forum is pretty useless since no one is willing to help anyone out. 0 replies 45 views here, 0 replies 68 views there, 0 replies 48283823 views there...oh look, theres one that 8 people replied to
A. It's a brand new forum
B. Not everyone has photoshop
C. You linked to a low resolution photo of your car
D. You did not post any good pictures of an intercooler that would match up well.
E. People could be busy, not everyone that clicks your thread is coming in to chop your car.
F. Sometimes just using your imagination works, seriously, it's a FMIC, surely there have been a few pics of red Jettas with a front mount over on VW vortex.

edit: having said all that, if I can figure out what is wrong with my Photoshop, i'll take a stab at it, but no guarantee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 8-7-09, 22:41 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
A. It's a brand new forum
B. Not everyone has photoshop
C. You linked to a low resolution photo of your car
D. You did not post any good pictures of an intercooler that would match up well.
E. People could be busy, not everyone that clicks your thread is coming in to chop your car.
F. Sometimes just using your imagination works, seriously, it's a FMIC, surely there have been a few pics of red Jettas with a front mount over on VW vortex.

edit: having said all that, if I can figure out what is wrong with my Photoshop, i'll take a stab at it, but no guarantee.
Touche

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page