Got quite a bit of work done on the car last week.
- Replaced fuel filter since it is easy to get to with the diff off the car
- Replaced diff carrier bushing with SuperPro
- Installed new axle seals, drive shaft seal and re-sealed diff cover
- Installed Banzai Racing diff brace
- NEO diff fluid
- Test fitted the exhaust
- Finished relocating the battery
Clean up these underbody braces while they are off the car, Purple Power FTW!
Got these beefy exhaust gasket to ensure a leak free exhaust
Magnaflow midpipe and Ganador Ti exhaust
Relocated the battery in favor of a large SMIC
Added 3 switched 12V feed for gauges and etc.
The center caps were peeling, so I sand them down and repainted them, probably won't match 100% but should look better than half black half silver.
More to come next week