PMO Complaint Thread - Page 2 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-14-05, 1:36

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Yes I am one of the people that have not recieved their product.To be honest I do not think that Misty or Todd are going to rip anyone.They are in a hole and need time to catch up.I sent them a willing to help email saying I would take my kit without powder coat.I just hope some people start recieving their stuff so things will kinda calm down.-Justin

Been there and done that............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-14-05, 15:49

Power: 0

Seems like a pitty letter to me. Family matters have nothing to do with the fact his "buisness" is not producing "paid for" products for his customers. While this may not be considered fraud because of personal circumstances, it is definately something that legal action can resolve. I'd hate to see his lawyer fees if everyone ends up taking legal action.
post #18 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-14-05, 18:56

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Power: 6

that letter smells funny also - they claimed there is no money... and yet it WASNT put in their pockets, home, or used to pay their debts... - they claim it was used to purchase materials for the products that were ordered.

I am sure many of you have fabricated things yourself, or are in an industry where you know the price of said materials... the various piping, plastics, metal, tooling, and welding supplies they would be using - considering these prices, and the amounts used in lets say.. a tubular lca... or turbo piping kit, etc... a> thats BS.. what they charged was not merely enough to cover materials cost, there was definite profit (not holding that against them, but there WAS extra cash flow to make this happen.. the money had to have gone somewhere... i don't buy the excuse.. I would rather get a straightforward answer such as "we are terrible at managing money, and dropped the ball on this one")

b> well then, since they HAVE the materials, i mean they DID say thats what the money was used for, right? whats so hard about producing the stuff?

OK, OK, family matters come up.. but family matters for a steady several months??? give me a break.. family isnt going anywhere.. MAKE the time to produce the things you ACCEPTED MONEY FOR. Its not the customer's problem if you got in over your head.

OK, OK... Todd had to get a 9-5 now.. big f'in deal - I have a 9-5 and still make hours and hours of time each week to work on the things i promise people.. even when profitless... be it computer stuff, car stuff, etc. Todd, work in your basement, garage, in a parking lot, curbside, i dont care - don't screw people out of thousands of dollars..

and i love how misty pathetically exclaims how there are expenditures for this.. expenditures for that, theyre trying the best they can wahhh wahhh wahh... and oh no god forbid she now has to pay legal fees LOL.

I LOVE THE RESENTFUL TONE SHE USES.. give me a break - you did this to yourselves, at least have the guts to acknowledge that people HAVE A RIGHT to be pissed.. don't act like you are being unfairly targeted by their wrath.

people like this just don't get it. its a simple word: integrity. Todd and Misty have shown themselves to be wanting in that area. From what i've heard, its not the waiting months that people have the biggest issue with, its the dissappearing act. how DARE you take down your web site and contact info.. how DARE you let emails from people dropping sometimes 3k+, go unanswered..

i HOPE everyone gets their stuff, i really do.... BUT - I also have no doubt in my mind that unless the serious legal actions they are being threatened with, or have already been leveled against them... unless these issues arose, they wouldn't have made a single move to get your parts out.

that letter on their website just pisses me off more than it eases my mind... Its a scary peak into a perpetual victim mindset.

the letter said nothing.. all it should have said was "we f*cked up royally. Todd is working extra hard to get things done now - and we promise to respond to all emails from concerned customers, from now on... We are terribly sorry for what we have done to our customers, and will be making it right"

thats it. everything else, especially the RESENTMENT toward people WHO FRIGGING PAID YOU... is downright laughable.

I suggest everyone who is a customer, and is owed parts or money - i suggest you copy that html page.. and hold on to it. If this goes no further, and you still dont receive parts - and decide to take legal action - the posting they made can be used, among other things, to show intent to defraud. (its a public, written promise to deliver said parts... its as good as a contract)

I am glad most of you are so patient... and i truly hope not only that Todd and Misty deliver your parts, and avoid royally f'ing up their children, but also that they both go and get jobs working for someone else.. this whole running your own business thing requires scruples, integrity, and better money management than they have shown.

Where is Todd anyway???

when trying to sell these parts, he was the frontman... he would be up in every post 7 or 8 times extolling their virtues, and answering all questions..

What kind of a man retreats to the background when the going gets tough, and lets his wife with some piss poor business sense take the heat, write the apologies, and handle communication with the customers HE convinced to buy the parts?

94 mx6 - you name it - I did it, came up with it, tried it and rejected it, trapped 108mph with it, or just plain still have it. **Now in the caring hands of Chef**
98 jeep GC - 5.9L with every bolt on + tune. My street jeep. 30" all terrains, but runs deep 13's
2004 Subaru WRX - The laggin wagon. FOR SALE.
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec.B - #37/500 - Anything that can be done, has been done. Fully built motor, Fully built transmission, big turbo, built axles, a 500hp daily driven fire breathing instrument of death (but you wouldn't know it if we went for a ride)

Last edited by Goatcrapp; 6-15-05 at 9:01.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-15-05, 0:19

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Again, i say, isnt there any insiders on this? doesnt anyone live near these people? Some one should take a road trip to there location and see whats really going on.

And whats this family problem? did they get heavily addicted to a drug or gambling?

well, thats my rant... im gonna go make some stuff ,take pictures and convince people to buy them from me..and send them nothing.
post #20 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-15-05, 0:26

maybe their money problem is solved cause they "suckered" you into buying products and never recieving it
post #21 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-15-05, 1:40

Goatcrapp-I agree with you on everything.When I was interested in the supercharger kit Todd would answer every pm or email within 8 hours he would talk to me on aim and convinced me to get the kit.As soon as I sent them the money it was like they vanished.I really can't believe I trusted Todd and I am suprised that he hasn't even made an effort to make public appearance or anything.It looks like he is going to stay in the shadows and let Misty take all of the heat.I just hope that I get my kit sometime soon.Todd or Misty if you are reading this it would be nice if you would respond to an email.I am willing to take my kit without powder coat and hell not even welded.Heck just send me something.-Justin

post #22 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-16-05, 13:53

I think I have most people beat....I paid for a SC kit, a rear big brake kit, X-member, Lower control arms, wheel spacers.....and havent received jack. I am very disappointed in this company.....i have sent numerous emails and have gotten no response....i just hope something comes out of this....my products or my $2500.

eric
post #23 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-17-05, 13:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by erock1
I think I have most people beat....I paid for a SC kit, a rear big brake kit, X-member, Lower control arms, wheel spacers.....and havent received jack. I am very disappointed in this company.....i have sent numerous emails and have gotten no response....i just hope something comes out of this....my products or my $2500.

eric
They have about $1800 of my money and I think Hughes46 has you beat.

post #24 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-17-05, 13:26

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Resorting to physical violence will get them nothing so I commend everyone for being as calm as you are and taking the appropriate steps toward legal action.

Jeff ~ 1995 PGT ZE-T MSnS-E v3 (317whp @ 8.5psi / 275whp @ 5.5psi)
PARTING A LOT OF 2g and 1g STUFF
FS: Borla for sale.
FS: Clear headlight covers, headlight, fog, tail, gauge cluster
90 PGT MTX with 97k original miles!
post #25 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-17-05, 23:10

I am watching this thread and so are the other moderators of these forums...NO THREATS of violence and the like will be tolerated. You have been warned and you WILL BE BANNED. There is no need for any of the people ripped off to resort to posting empty threats, me included. I am out a supercharger kit as well.

People who have NOT TAKEN A LOSS from PMO/PRO DO NOT POST in this thread. I do not allow whoring in the for sale forums. One liners and usless comments are not needed.
post #26 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-18-05, 0:03

They have me for about $824.00. I was deleted from their forums for telling everyone the way it really is. PMO is shady and they wish to throw a blanket over everyone's eyes..The very next day after i was deleted from the forums..the entire forum website came up missing, lol. I will not let it rest until I recieve that $824.00 back. I already contacted the BBB, and I also have the local sheriffs phone number of that area as well as the court chief. I dont care..I'll sue them.
That's my .02
post #27 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-18-05, 16:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by M(y)x6gr8RiDe
I am watching this thread and so are the other moderators of these forums...NO THREATS of violence and the like will be tolerated. You have been warned and you WILL BE BANNED. There is no need for any of the people ripped off to resort to posting empty threats, me included. I am out a supercharger kit as well.

People who have NOT TAKEN A LOSS from PMO/PRO DO NOT POST in this thread. I do not allow whoring in the for sale forums. One liners and usless comments are not needed.

M(y)x6gr8RiDe-Thanks for stepping in while I was sleeping LOL!!Guys let keep things civil.-Justin

post #28 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-18-05, 22:40

Garage
They have about $4500 of my money. Luckily, I used a credit card for about $3k of that and I SHOULD be able to recover that (going through the steps now). I also offered to take delivery of the parts that Todd makes without powder coating, etc... to keep his costs down and try and get SOMETHING......Not sure what I think of them as people anymore - I still think Misty is getting the shaft for having to deal with this crap, but I also think I at least could have been warned about their situation PRIOR to paying (as I didn't give them any $$ until February). Has anyone ACTUALLY heard from them since Misty posted the last message??
post #29 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-23-05, 17:15

Negative i havent heard anything since that msg...
Why did they not send out emails since they "had" internet access that day?
I want my sc kit as i paid along time ago.
I have already requested my money back for the IM.
I really hope they do come through
post #30 of 65 (permalink) Old 6-29-05, 16:40

I am a victim too.

I bought the fuel rail from them.
Got it.
Did not fit.

They told me to return the fuel rail along with my intake manifold and injectors.
Did it.

Injectors were not compatible as per Todd.

Sent 6 more injectors, and Throttle body.
Bought Slim Fans. (pair)

They vanished right after that!

My story.

If anyone wants to pair to sue them, or sue them 3-4 together, I AM IN.

I have NO coordinates. I cannot get a hold of anyone. Even with a lawyer, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Spoke to Knoxville Police DEPT (Sargent Sean Hejna and Gary Halliday there)

Sargent Hejna said it is a civil matter. I don't think so. It would be a civil issue if they went bankrupt. Instead, they bought a house for their family, with our money.

Call the Knoxville Police DEPT, speak to Sargent Hejna, or Gary Halliday. Let's put the heat on the police, so they give us what we need to take action. It think the police should handle it... No legal action needed: they did this to MANY persons... it's gotta be a fraud, NO MATTER how they present it.

Knoxville Police Dept:
Police Chief
Sterling Owen, IV
View Chief's Bio
KPD Headquarters
800 Howard Baker Jr. Ave
Knoxville, TN 37915
[email protected]
865-215-7229

GUYS: TEAM WORK IS THE ONLY CHANCE.

Hope my post will not be deleted. No violence here, we are simply trying to defend ourselves.

Frank
[email protected]
514-824-8844

Let's TEAM UP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page