New Members Board- List Name + where Your From - Page 2 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 356 (permalink) Old 7-28-02, 14:57 Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Nice to have you all on here
If you can all check the boards and your Private message inbox once a week to be updated on all new things going on

To all Sth FL members
I will be in Ft.Lauderdale/Hollywood area This comming up weekend on Aug 2-5
Hopefully you can Catch me @ Towers Sat Night.

-Kenny

93 LS - 5spd KLZE (TOTALED!!)
Erebuni Style 44/Mazdaspeed
http://members.cardomain.com/mzdaspdr
GONE TO TURBO- MR2
http://www.myspace.com/keneff79

http://www.myspace.com/HUXRACING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-1-02, 16:25
blurple
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Welp, I really don't get on mx6.com much, as I've been really busy with work and what not, and usually just have time for a few minutes worth on probetalk. Anyhow, wassup all?! The name's David.. I'm currently living in Anderson, SC, I'm from Atlanta, drive a 97 Probe GT w/ a ZE engine swap. I also have just started up a new website http://www.CarBlog.com so check it out if you've got spare time on your hands Anyhoo, I'll try and get on here more in the future, as things around work should start to settle down in about another week and a half or so when I start workin at one of the other offices. Peace!

David
post #18 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-6-02, 2:35
aega

HI! I am in Ridgeland, Mississippi. I've had my 6 for exactly a year, and only recently started putting money into it. It's one of probably 8 mx6's around here, and I think I'm the only one who even washes mine. The other ones are so sad looking, it's cool to see people who aren't neglecting them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-6-02, 21:41
JsPeCpGT

Hey Kenny, It's Jared. You talked to me at ameco gas station. I live in Merritt Island, Florida and drive the MX6's cousin the infamous probe GT! I've got a licence plate that says J-SPEC but unfortutantly no KL-ZE. AHHHH! I had the licence plate customized before i found out that there was such thing as a KL-ZE J-Spec engine.You see my full name is Jared Speck and thats why i had it customized. It all works out in the end because i do have engine of a mazda 626 in my baby so every thing is kool. Some day my true KL-ZE will come......

Later,
Jared Speck
J-SPEC
post #20 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-7-02, 19:52

whoo hoo.. its official.. im down here for good hope to see you guys around!

Nicole

The first lady of NESO
post #21 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-10-02, 15:07

So Nicole you are in the same area as me i live on the coral springs/margate/coconut creek area check out a picture of my car i wanna see yours, not many sixes around here i see a lot of probes, i probably have the most hooked up one around here that i see unfortunately lol

Ryan

Full Shogun body kit, Shogun Spoiler, 17" Enkei Shogun Rims, PIAA Aftermarket Fogs, Custom dash, 6-Color indiglo's, Mounted In-Dash 5.6" LCD Screen Power Acoustic, Type R racing floormats, 4 Music Mode Red Neon Lights (Interior),4 Underbody Music Mode Red Neon Lights (Exterior), Sony Xplod Headunit, American Pro Amplifier, Two 12" Alpine Type E Subwoofers, Four 6x8" 2-way Pioneers
post #22 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-11-02, 12:23

Yah..Im in tamarac..but you might also find me around davie.. (where my dad lives).. we should meet up sometime.. ps.. mines black with ri license plates

The first lady of NESO
post #23 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-11-02, 13:48

post a pic of your car

Full Shogun body kit, Shogun Spoiler, 17" Enkei Shogun Rims, PIAA Aftermarket Fogs, Custom dash, 6-Color indiglo's, Mounted In-Dash 5.6" LCD Screen Power Acoustic, Type R racing floormats, 4 Music Mode Red Neon Lights (Interior),4 Underbody Music Mode Red Neon Lights (Exterior), Sony Xplod Headunit, American Pro Amplifier, Two 12" Alpine Type E Subwoofers, Four 6x8" 2-way Pioneers
post #24 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-11-02, 23:35
nooangelfire

Hey im jose i got an mx6 ls coupe 93 6 cyc nothing done but wait till spring crazy stuff il post some pics im located in cape coral by fort myers any 6er around wanna chillll holllla
post #25 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-12-02, 1:30

well, I'm matt, I live in fayetteville ga and I have a 95 mx6. I'm contemplating showing the car in NOPI to lend a little support to APOC, but I'm not positive thats going to happen or not.

****SOLD****1st Place---NOPI Nationals 2002
95 mx6 mtx, cai, exhaust, fstb, rims, lowered, alpine HU, 2 rf 12", mtx 275x, custom bulbs, mostly stock.
Co-starting a new business 1.2.08.....PM ME FOR ALL OF YOUR PARTS NEEDS!!! (and I mean everything!)
post #26 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-12-02, 13:15

NOPI NATIONALS IN SEP 20 21

will i see any of you there in atlanta georgia on sep 20, 21 im driving up there to check out the NOPI Nationals

post #27 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-12-02, 17:27

hello all, name is lenworth im from Miami Fl. go to FIU. I dont have i six yet but soon and very soon i will, if anyone has a sec. gen. six for sale around my area in the price range of under $3700 let me know.
post #28 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-13-02, 10:40

you should see me there then, I'll be showing with the atlanta probe owners club (APOC).

****SOLD****1st Place---NOPI Nationals 2002
95 mx6 mtx, cai, exhaust, fstb, rims, lowered, alpine HU, 2 rf 12", mtx 275x, custom bulbs, mostly stock.
Co-starting a new business 1.2.08.....PM ME FOR ALL OF YOUR PARTS NEEDS!!! (and I mean everything!)
post #29 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-16-02, 17:07
91LE

Im Gabe from the Ham in Alabama..will soon have a 91 LE. It seems like everyone is in Florida
post #30 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-17-02, 17:55

Whats up yall, im Neal. You can catch me cruisin around orlando in my 96 LS. Its got 2002 Dragon intake, brospeed exhaust, and i hollowed out my cat to the fullest. I burn circles around V-tecs and then show them my Mazdasport sticker on the back of my 6 as i drive away laughing. F*ck honda, BURN 'EM ALL!!!!

Mods: Weapon-R Dragon intake, Brospeed exhaust (borla) with hollowed cat, NGK wires and plugs.
Future mods: Hopefully a conversion kit from ATX to MTX, and turbos.
Honda\Acura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page