post #31 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-19-02, 0:17 Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

HI

Welcome all
I don't know what this new MazdaSport stuff is commin from
But i haven't seen any aftermarket parts for the MX6 yet. I heard of MazdaSport parts for the new Protegie, thats about it so far

Now MAZDASPEED has lots of parts to get but Very Expensive.
and Yes they're very nice.

Neal you need to get together with some of us one Sat night in Orlando.

OH yeah i made a new lil web site on CarDomain.com
The link is below. Its ok for now i have to update it.
http://members.cardomain.com/mzdaspdr

-Kenny

93 LS - 5spd KLZE (TOTALED!!)
Erebuni Style 44/Mazdaspeed
GONE TO TURBO- MR2
http://www.myspace.com/keneff79

http://www.myspace.com/HUXRACING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-20-02, 23:23

Power: 0

new to northern FL

I just move to FL bout 2 months ago i moved to Marianna FL thats outside of Panama City beach My 6 is in Orl right now at Psi Racing getting the FE3 swap finshed hope to have it back soon
i dont think anyone on here is from around here but would be cool if theywhere
post #33 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-22-02, 8:20

Hey Kenny, i just got NGK plugs and wires last night because they are fatter wires and better quality spark plugs? Thats what my boy told me, anyway when you guys come to orlando is it the Sonics on International Drive? whether it is or isnt, hit me up when you guys ride out for here. Oh yeah one more question and i know this should be in the performance mods section but do you know how well the venom 400 sys. works with the 2nd gen LS?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-22-02, 9:19 Thread Starter

Hey My MX6Can
Check your Private messages MailBox

Yeah the NGK plugs and wires are great for the KL03 motor
Thats what i have right now also
but i need to upgrade to Japanese NGK R plugs and also better wires for this KLZE motor.

The Sonics that everyone rolls in at on Sat nights is on International Dr.

and The Venom400 is ok but not that great for our cars
My friend has it on his 97PGT pretty much a Waste of money.
His words. So he just keeps it turned off and then got his Heads and Manifold Ported. His supercharger should be on in 2 months

If you NewBees have any pictures Postem in the Pics of Southeast Cars

93 LS - 5spd KLZE (TOTALED!!)
Erebuni Style 44/Mazdaspeed
GONE TO TURBO- MR2
http://www.myspace.com/keneff79

http://www.myspace.com/HUXRACING
post #35 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-27-02, 20:48
Fiend
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
hiya
names andrew
i live in naples fla...maybe one of these days i could make a run to the tampa area for a cruise or whatever...
few mods...and a nice dent in the door i recieved as a present at my apt when i was sleeping...nice gift to wake up and find.

i saw a cape coral sixer i believe...thats not to far off...
i think theres only one other 6 around with any mods but..........
they consist of dayton knock offs that stick out about 4 inches past the wheel wells....isnt that the second sign of the apocalypse?
post #36 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-30-02, 1:04

hey

adeel from Georgia. im originally from chicago but im going to school at univ of georgia. i got a 93 ls...im a sophmore now

oh yea, i have a ruptured disk and some bone fracture in my neck so i wont be able to drive for a couple more weeks!
post #37 of 356 (permalink) Old 8-30-02, 13:22

hello there

New guy here with a huge intro.... so here goes... Hey whats goin on everyone, my name is Rocky, but peeps call me Squirrel alot so hence the name. Ive been dying to get my MX6 right now off some car lot where i live in Tampa, if it is still there in a month I will have enough money scrapped together to get it!! Right now I own a white 96' Mazda 626, but im gonna sell it for a 94 MX6. Im not getting a whole lot of support on this desicion though... I love the look and posibilities of the MX6, but my parents want me to get a newer car instead of a 94 since i my 626 is a 96 as it is. I dont care though, the MX6 is my goal. I see some peeps in here from Tampa which is cool, maybe we could hook up some time when i get this bad boy. ok, im done , thx for listening to the new guy blabber on, Proud to be in the Mazda family, apart of MX6.com and soon to be a Proud owner of a MX6 myself, thx all peace... Squirrel-6

P.S. drop me an email: [email protected]
post #38 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-2-02, 20:54

Hey guys I'm Jonathan, friends call me Jon, I'm i orlando, right next to central florida pkwy. I got my mx6 about a year ago, its a 93 4 banger, with my homemade cai, arospeed exhaust, and ractive wires. I also have a buddy club kit molded all the way around, and a wing that looks kinda like the black widow wing. My car is a vortech blue with a purple pearl. You guys have probably seen my drivin around. Glad to be part of the mx6 family. I have some pics scanned but don't know how to post them,if any one can tell me how that would be great.

Peace

Jon
post #39 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-3-02, 20:14

I've been around for a while. I just don't post much. Since I own a Probe I'm over at our club's site or Probetalk mostly. I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, only about an hour from Gabe in the 'Ham and Bryan K (Gene/=/Splicer) in Helena, Alabama.
Barry

Co-founder of the Alabama Probe & MX-6 Owners Club. Rio Red '93 Probe GT,PRD STS-99, fog lamp mod, retro-fitted stock sub system, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla (install by Matt), Pilot 1055-c driving lamps and retro-fitted keyless entry. http://forum.alabamaprobes.org
post #40 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-7-02, 13:11

'Sup. I'm Dan. I'm a student at South Florida. The only mod I've done so far is 17" rims. My future plans include a 200hp KL-ZE engine transplant. I'd like my car to look like a sleeper except for the rims.

Honda. Its whats for dinner.
post #41 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-9-02, 18:13

Just checking in.

Originally from Mobile, AL. I moved here a couple of years ago and starting a new carrer as a...drum roll...PC Tech. Just as the market died.

I got my sweet 6 a little over a month ago. I love this car. WAY better than my old 87 Honda Accord POS. Now I just have to add a few things to it to may it go 'zoom zoom' @-
post #42 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-16-02, 17:29

Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah Ga. here. See you all at NOPI!!!
OH and i have denso plugs and i love them.

Twin T25 Garrett Turbos, FMIC , Jspec lights,Fogs, Xenarc HIDs, turbo timer, Turbo XS BC, & BV, STS, Mici Intake, MSD 6al, Blaster 2 coil, FPR, FMU, S-AFC, 3 gauge pillar, Autometer A/F, O2, Boost, gauges, 3" Apexi Exhaust, CM stage III clutch, Fidensa Flywheel,Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump, 18" volk GTU's, RR-Racing Big Brake Kit, Tokico Illumina's, GC coilovers, Eibach Springs,RSTB, Fstb, Partial Rollcage, Czt stage 4 Valve kit, Copper head gasket, AWR mounts , Etc...

Savannah Racing
My Ride
post #43 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-16-02, 21:08

Quote:
Originally posted by brassjaw
'Sup. I'm Dan. I'm a student at South Florida. The only mod I've done so far is 17" rims. My future plans include a 200hp KL-ZE engine transplant. I'd like my car to look like a sleeper except for the rims.

Honda. Its whats for dinner.
Well, you should come over to the ALPOC site sometime and drop us a note. You could "meet" our Mobile contingent and talk about Mobile.
Barry

Co-founder of the Alabama Probe & MX-6 Owners Club. Rio Red '93 Probe GT,PRD STS-99, fog lamp mod, retro-fitted stock sub system, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla (install by Matt), Pilot 1055-c driving lamps and retro-fitted keyless entry. http://forum.alabamaprobes.org
post #44 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-17-02, 17:43

Hi my name is John and I have a problem.... My 6 is entirely too slow... hehehe, man seems like there are a lot of you 6ers out there on the road that I haven't talked to yet... just give me and kenny time, we're determined to find you all! for all you newbies keep up on the event going on in this forum... I'm always putting together a wrench event, or track day.......

-John
post #45 of 356 (permalink) Old 9-17-02, 20:00
CheeseBurger420
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
hey. i am in SC i own my second mx-6 the first was silver the second i am on now is black. i am trying to hook it up
there is a wing , a pipe, the racing clutch and that is all for now but she has only been mine for a few months. but if any 6rs in the SC area want to get in touch with me look for the Project-X motor sports sticker or PM me at [email protected].
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page