Mazda MX-6 Forum

Mazda MX-6 Forum (https://www.mx6.com/forums/)
-   Southeast US (https://www.mx6.com/forums/southeast-us/)
-   -   New Members Board- List Name + where Your From (https://www.mx6.com/forums/southeast-us/32825-new-members-board-list-name-where-your.html)

MZDASPDR 7-11-02 1:17

New Members Board- List Name + where Your From

We have been getting alot of New Members Lately
And it would be nice if ya could let us Know your here

So just Tell us your name and where your from
Incase other Fellow 6rs would like to Get in Touch with ya
ALSO if you have a pict of your car Post it up on- Pictures of Southeast Cars(thread)

Im by CocoaBeach FL
and if anyone ever Needs to get in touch with me
I read my PM's everyday
Email me - [email protected]
Or reach me on my CELL # 321-749-2870

-Your friendly neighborhood SouthEast Moderator
-Kenny:smokin:

speedgraphix 7-11-02 18:05

Hi.. Im Nicole.. and im an MX6-aholic....Im coming from RI.. to live in Tamarac (senior-citizen central.. but then again all of florida is).. which is near ft lauderdale..I have some pics of my 6.. but Im waiting to get my rims first before I post them. (Guess Im like the only new member) .. well thats all for my cheesy intro.. cya all around

ceyjay26 7-11-02 18:31

Hi I'm CeyJay and I come to you from Korea, South That is;) , But I also hang out at the sister site (Probetalk.com) alot more then I do here, but have you have to come back to your roots don't ya:p My car is currently in Florida chillin, and being driven by my moms. :shrug:

florida1stgen 7-12-02 0:24

Me llamo Shaun. 1991 GT. From Boynton Beach, 10 miles south of West Palm Beach. [email protected]. I want to form a non-honda car club, preferably 6's if anyone wnats to get together to work on this or just meet up to compare cars give me a buzz.

MX6Guru 7-12-02 13:38

hehe... we already have a 6 only car club.... central 6ers.... if you're interested in becoming a member pm me and I'll tell ya all about it....

-John

Oh yeah I'm john... here in tpa... I'm fairly active with FLAPOC so I'm sure you guys have seen me out and about with a bunch of probes...

funzie 7-12-02 14:20

Quote:

Originally posted by florida1stgen
Me llamo Shaun. 1991 GT. From Boynton Beach, 10 miles south of West Palm Beach. [email protected]. I want to form a non-honda car club, preferably 6's if anyone wnats to get together to work on this or just meet up to compare cars give me a buzz.
I think its better for him to join the south florida club. Got to probetalk.com and post in the south florida, we have probes and sixes there, but here its only like 3 sixes.

speedgraphix 7-12-02 16:39

thats so weird how theres so few 6ers on this board.. whenever i go to florida.. i see tons of them!! where are they all???

funzie 7-12-02 16:42

yes but not all are hooked up. I live here for school and in 2 years have only seen 1 other hooked up six.

speedgraphix 7-12-02 16:56

well.. mine is mostly stock.. except for a few minor changes (get my rims this weekend.. still have to put the ram air in.. and ive got neons, strobes, and some other few things)...

MX6P_h_r_e_a_K 7-12-02 17:40

Hey.. Im Ben.. And I live about as south as you can get in florida.. The Keys to be exact.. and i also have family in Orlando so im up there every once in a while.. I finally got my 6 two weeks ago and I love everything about it.. I hope to be part of all the action that goes on, although being where I live its going to be a journey to get there.. If any needs to contact me just PM and ill get it..

Thanx for listening and Im happy to be part of the MX6 family..

deadmeat 7-15-02 5:18

Howdy, i'm deadmeat, usually go by meaty at the majority of the meets, or at least thats what everyone usually calls me.

I live in sarasota, so if anyone is passing through, we got a spare bedroom

[email protected]

-meaty

broken234 7-17-02 23:03

hey i'm justin, i live in lenoir city tennessee.... i have a '97 mx6 4 banger....i won't be driving for 3 months cause i got caught racing.....damn cops}) but anyways here are where my pics are......i have done SOME mods but they aren't pictured....
http://www.cardomain.com/id/puffdragon70

seraphim9578 7-18-02 9:58

Hey, I am Lisa ....how you guys doing? Not new to the club but just wanted to say Hi to all the rest.... Not here much but love the site. I live in Atlanta Georgia. Any one want to email me you could at:

[email protected]

Hope to meet some of you peeps.Muah

Kris 7-28-02 3:59

Hey, I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Tungue 7-28-02 10:49

Hey everybody. How's life treating everyone?

My name is Tung. Just bought my girlfriend a Hunter Green '93 MX6 LS yesterday. Until she able to drive it, it's mine. I'm in Pembroke Pines, FL. As I read, I'm not to far from some of you.

I got the car real cheap because it was a trade in at a dealership that my friend is working at. So she needs a little bit of work, mostly a new paint job. Once she's all "cleaned" up, I'm sure my g/f and I will be making our faces known at some of the get togethers. :D