Tenn-Probe/6 Owners Club - Page 4 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 80 (permalink) Old 6-15-04, 21:00

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

whatup man? Nice to have ya. You definitely should join Probetalk.com as well b/c that is where a lot of the TNPOC discussion occurs (we have our own forum over there). Here is the link:
http://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Also, in the forum, in the top thread, is the info on our next meet. It should be the biggest TNPOC one yet if the people that have committed show up. (the title is "knoxville or chattanooga") The meet is going to be in knoxville, at a shop that is making a bunch of cool stuff for our cars. It's call PMO. Also, it will be held on Sat, june 26th. So that's the info, and welcome! Glad to have ya.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 80 (permalink) Old 9-16-04, 11:52

I was at school today (Pellissippi State) & I saw a maroon mx6 LS. I walked by & saw that they had done some work to the dash like molded in gauges. I was wondering if they were a member or if anyone knows who they are?

Parts for sale
Intake Manifold - https://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141789
post #48 of 80 (permalink) Old 11-11-04, 20:00

Power: 0

anyone in th area know of a dyno close by?

88mx6gt cone filter, mbc, 3inch cat-back,Apexi N1, zombie chip. trophy winner
93mx6ls klze, xspower headers, cai,hei w/msd coil, sts, flywheel, clutch
90foxbody cobra rebuilt with forged internals, heads, cam, intake, exhaust, spray... sold
If your in the area and need any glass fixed on your car than I highly recommend these people (family business)http://www.jlautoglass.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 80 (permalink) Old 1-28-05, 0:06

Tnpoc

hey whats up,
What is the TNPOC? i have a 96 mx6 v6. I'm Kyle and I live in Murfreesboro. Honestly, ive only seen 4 mx6's here including mine, and there all stock, my body kit nothin..so it'd be nice to see some more lol. E-mail me and let me know whats goin on. [email protected] i dont really know how to use this site so e-mail would be easier for me...Thanks
Kyle
post #50 of 80 (permalink) Old 1-28-05, 0:16

dyno

There is a dyno here in M'boro. and at delk there is one (i know its a ford place) but its still a dyno. And there is one in nashville but i dont know exactly where, one of my friends told me about it
post #51 of 80 (permalink) Old 5-6-05, 2:24

hey guys and gal(s)... i live in manchester... but i work in murfreesboro... i drive an mx-6... but it looks like hell... wouldn't be surprised if some of ya murf. drivers have seen it... i work up at Pillsbury/ General Mills... bout all i have done is headers, muffler "air intake" and painted up the dash and other little things...

my car is about a hunk of junk... the only thing that keeps it from being a piece of junk is that i still drive it and it runs decent... it's got almost 200,000 miles on the lil 4 banger and still runnin decent...

hell i wouldn't mind hookin up with ya'll one weekend or something and raising a little hell... lmao
post #52 of 80 (permalink) Old 5-10-05, 22:14

Anybody have some stock bumper covers they're willing to sell in the east TN area? I don't really feel like shipping something like that across the country. I have some stuff I'm willing to trade also.

-BuddyClub Rear, I'll clean it up, sand it down, & primer it if anyones interested
-FSZE Jspec Intake Cam
-Black Carpet & Leather Rear Seat

PM me!
post #53 of 80 (permalink) Old 5-15-05, 8:04

we should have a me day

I was wondering if i supplied the drinks (mostly tea or tap water) could we get everybody together to finish my bodywork and paint my car. Of,course this means i'll need supplies so we should adress donating good quality body filler, sand paper, primer, tools(like bondo squeegies and stuff) high quality black auto paint, really high quality clear coat, a paint booth in the MBORO area, $5 in gas money, and of course lots of manual labor and skill. LOL if anybody is really up for getting me a free paint job let me know.
post #54 of 80 (permalink) Old 6-14-05, 23:45

You and me both DefMonkey... Hi I'm Wy from Clarksville,TN(northwesterly side). I have a 91 MX6... fairly stock.. I have some neons and a system in it. Looking for a turbo engine to put in it. Thinking of a way to make custom gauges right now. Thats about it in my world.
post #55 of 80 (permalink) Old 6-15-05, 21:52

uhh hey guys im gonna be moving to tennessee ill be there around the 25th of this month i was just wonderin if i could join? i have a 93 mx6 4cyl its stock for now untill i get a job the this thing is gonna be modded wicked bad! but since it is a 4cyl im gonna worry about the body instead of the go lol
post #56 of 80 (permalink) Old 6-15-05, 21:56

sorry for the double post but the forums will not open for me umm you can put my name on the main board if ya want id be kool with that! redwing135 you can email me at [email protected]
post #57 of 80 (permalink) Old 7-12-05, 3:19

Yo was up all! Just found this thread, I have been looking for a TN MX6 club. I live in Adams TN, about 40 minutes north west of Nashville (near Clarksville), and will be 30 yrs old in Sept. I just bought an 89 MX6, and lovin it!
I bought it from a friend of mine who owns a body shop, and a couple years ago he painted the car a really deep blue, that changes color in different light, he said it only came on 96 Mazdas (Cant remember the color code, or name), but it looks GREAT!
I have'nt had time to do any modding to it yet though. It's the LX edition (No Turbo ), but im not really looking for a speed demon car anyway. I will be adding some little things to the engine to speed it up a bit, but nothing major (maybe )
What does the club consist of, what do you all do? Would be cool to hook up and see ya'lls rides sometime, and also get tips on where to get the best deals on parts. Sadly, I have not had much luck finding aftermarket parts (Intake system, Throttle body, that kind of stuff) for my 89, so I might rip out the old engine and replace it with atleast a 93 mx6 motor, or if a Probe V6 would work, that would be cool too!
Anyway, I will post pics ASAP, and maybe you guys will let me join the club here .
post #58 of 80 (permalink) Old 7-12-05, 15:14

what about 626's joining
post #59 of 80 (permalink) Old 7-18-05, 14:32

Im in murfreesboro. my mx6 is wrecked too, but at the moment im redoing it
post #60 of 80 (permalink) Old 8-18-05, 22:48

finally got my password reset, everyone come on over to the Tn forum on PT.com, yes 626's are welcome, pretty much everyone can hang out we don't discriminate

Dennis

1993 Probe GT/ long mod list
1986 Mazda Rx7 Base, 6 port, STREETPORT!!!
My Probe 15.4 @ 90.1 My Rx7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page